“BEST meal in Miami”
Review of Sea Grill

Sea Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 163rd Street & NE 35th Street
Description: Please join us and let us spoil you, here at Sea Grill!!! Boat access is also available.
Galway, Ireland
“BEST meal in Miami”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

MY GOD are we glad we chose to eat here on our last night in Miami. A friend's dad recommended we eat here and it was honestly one of the best dining experiences of my life. To start with our waiter- whose name is Hector I think- was so friendly and welcoming. For starters we went with the Tatziki and Skordalia which were both to die for. Especially the Skordalia. They both come with ample amounts of pitta bread. Probably too much for two people but we wiped the plates clean!! For mains my boyfriend had lobster spaghetti and I had Chilean Seabass with sides of lemon potatoes and asparagus. This was all washed down with a bottle of Stags leap Chardonnay. (Our fave) The meal was so good we stayed for three hours and we were never made feel like we had to leave. Having just come back from the Bahamas Memories hotel (where the food was awful) we literally felt like we were in heaven in Sea Grill. It was very reasonably priced too, we thought. Once we finally decided we should leave, the hostess at the door called us a cab. We waited for about 20 minutes and nothing came (not their fault at all obviously)... but the staff we so nice about it. They were extremely apologetic and the owner (I think) even came out to make sure we would get one. As did Hector. At one point I thought they were even going to give us a lift home!! Eventually one came and all ended well. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. And whatever you do, order the Skordalia!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank niamhanderson22

New York City, New York
“Great Food with a View!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I recently visited this restaurant & we had such a wonderful experience. We sat in the outside dock area and it was perfect for a relaxing dinner and drinks! The food was outstanding. We started with the hummus, calamari and octopus, and it was all so fresh and delicious...the pita was also so warm, mmm!!! As for our main courses we both took the bronzino and it was in a very light olive oil, lemon and oregano sauce. It was just perfect. Our waitress was very attentive as were the other restaurant staff. I would definitely recommend making a reservation on a weekend night, especially for the outside area. We will be sure to go back when we visit Sunny Isles again!! It was a pleasure & beautiful indoor and outdoor decor.

• Visited April 2014
Ottawa,Canada
“Excellent seafood”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I had dinner at an outdoor table . The view of the Intracoastal Waterway is partly masked by a high hedge but it is nevertheless very nice, despite the noise of the nearby bridge and the mosquito attack that started at dusk...
We chose to share a Pikilia as appetizer. It includes four delicious spreads, served with a good thin bread. I think this is a better choice than choosing just one of them as there is plenty for two people.
For our main courses, my wife selected the whole Pompano while I chose the whole snapper. They were cooked to perfection and were not masked by a heavy sauce ; so you could really taste the fish.
The service was efficient and helpful, especially when we asked to move inside when the mosquitoes became unbearable. Although the waiter was not knowledgeable about wine, he still managed to recommend an excellent greek white that went perfectly with our meal.

We will certainly go back

• Visited May 2014
Boynton Beach
“always a pleasure”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I visited this restaurant again with friends. I had grilled sardines, one of my favorites, one friend had Sea Bass and the chose another fish dish. We, as, usual, were very happy with our choices. It is so nice to be able to go to a seafood restaurant and get decent fish. The service is excellent and you feel very welcome.

• Visited April 2014
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I read about on trip advisor and was a little unsure as it said seafood with a greek flair as my husband does not like greek food. Thank god I said lets go anyway. this was one of the best meals we have had in a long time the clam appetizer and greek salad so delicious my husband had the lobster and I the grouper with grilled vegetable this was the most freshes food we have had at a restaurant. our waiter Oscer was awesome and as a treat he brought us the homemade rice pudding. do not go to miami with out making a stop here you will not be disappointed

Visited April 2014