“Slice of Europe in South Florida”

Tunas Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tunas Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$16 - US$42
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Don't miss Chef Rolf's restaurant. It's a slice of Europe right in South Florida. Outstanding service from our always smiling waitress, Amy. Swiss born Chef Rolf actually came to our table to see if we had any questions about the menu. We had appetizers, entrees, and dessert. All the food was well prepared and delicious, There were 5 of us from Germany, Ohio, and West Palm Beach and we not rushed and were able to talk, eat, drink and enjoy the weather. Our German friends were quite impressed. If you are within a hour or two drive from the gem you must stop in.

1  Thank OAMMentor

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The cuisine is good, and the seafood is extremely fresh. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service is very good.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

My wife and I ate here. We waited about 10 minutes for a waitress. She came to the table, mentioned specials. She had absolutely no knowledge
Of the menu. As she was leaving the table, I had to ASK for beverages. After about 15 minutes we got our oyster appetizer. Nothing special there. Then, we ordered a medium rare filet and a medium ribeye. We got a medium rare ribeye and a medium filet about 35 minutes later. Terrible and never going back. Be warned.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

If you never went to Chef Rolf Tunas (305) 932-0630, check out their Miami Spice Menu (Aug/Sept). There are 5 appetizers and 6 entrees to choose from. We had the Ceasar Salad for 2 made at the table (done only at fine restaurants). We tasted the 8 oz lobster tail and the steak...Excellent !!
Our waitress, Amy was always smiling and super service. She made our dining experience a joy!
It has a really nice romantic atmosphere and the table settings wonderfully placed. There will be Winter Spice menu in Oct. It's in a lovely quiet setting.
The FINALE ... the 4 choices of dessert. We had ordered 2 of them, home made !!!! AMAZING 5* Chef Rolf !!!!! Thanks to all !!! We'll be back soon.

1  Thank h s
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had never been to Tuna's before, and decided to go with a friend for Miami Spice. Not only did the Spice menu have a lot of variety, everything I tried was absolutely amazing. My friend's food (and yes I had to try some!!!) was also amazing. But it doesn't end there. Our waiter, Ramon, was an absolute joy. Very attentive, friendly, and extremely professional. He's probably the best waiter I ever had. I never write reviews, but my experience was really great so I felt compelled to do so. I will definitely be coming back to Tuna's!!!