No photo provided
Something Different Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Biscayne Blvd and 135th Street
Transit: Biscayne Blvd and !35th Street. Bus 3 goes either to Downtown or Aventura Mall with stops going to the 163rd st Mall
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is the 2nd time I have eaten lunch at Something Different. The 1st time was over a year ago. My girlfriend and I wanted crepes for lunch yesterday, and we remembered this restaurant had them.
We were seated and both of us ordered. I had a smoked salmon crepe, which was good. It was pretty big and it came with a side salad.
My friend ordered a dessert crepe - nutella and ice cream. It was a nice sized crepe. It came with bananas and strawberries inside. This was not in the description on the menu. My friend doesn't like strawberries, so she had to pick them out. With all of the food allergies out there, this surprises me. Consumers need to know what is in the food they are ordering! Besides the unwanted, added fruit, the crepe was supposed to come with ice cream. What was served was pitiful, probably 3-4 tablespoons of ice cream. I would think that anyone eating a dessert crepe would like to have a little ice cream with each bite of crepe. The ice cream provided only got her through 1/4 of her crepe. When she mentioned the ice cream serving was really small, the waitress came to the table with the ice cream carton and a scoop with ice cream in it to demonstrate to us how much they normally serve and said it would cost extra if she wanted more. With such poor customer service and attitude, my friend declined. And, I'm sure that ice cream in the scoop was put right back into the container after it was brought out to our table. This makes me question their sanitary standards. We will not return.