“Great Fishing Trip!! :)”

Sportfishing Miami Therapy 4
Arlington, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Fishing Trip!! :)”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

When me and my family went to Miami, we wanted to do something more than just to lounge at the beach. True, the beaches are really fun, but we wanted to do more activities cause we felt that there is more to Miami Beach than just stay by the ocean all day.

Then, we found out about this activity called Deep Sea Fishing. This sounded cool. When we made up our minds, we decided to go Deep Sea Fishing with Captain Stan and Chris, of Therapy 4. Little did we know that this would be such an unforgettable trip!

When we got aboard and set sail, I told Capt. Stan and Chris, that I wanted to catch a barracuda (a ferocious fish). Capt. Stan said that we will catch one and then Chris prepared that fish hook in a certain way, that in the first few minutes, I indeed caught a 36 inch barracuda.

As we went further away from shore, there was a huge strain on one of the fishing rods. When I rushed to reel the fish in, I found out that that fish was super strong. When I caught it, I felt so lucky! Guess what it was? It was a TUNA!! It turned out that the water where we were was loaded with them and we soon caught many more, including one which weighed 30 lb!

Along the course of the next 2 hours, we caught many more fish. However, the other cool part was that Captain Stan showed me the boat's sonar. That was really cool since besides fishing, I am really into ships, planes and gadgets related to them.

Even though I am only 12, I had fun hanging out and talking to Capt. Stan and first mate Chris. At the end Capt Stan told me that he would send me a Therapy4 shirt and cap. I'm not kidding! This just proves how friendly the crew is!

After the trip was over, I was sad that I was leaving, but I cheered up when my dad told me that we would come back in the coming vacations (too bad I can't go on a field trip there with the class).

Overall, I strongly recommend Therapy4 and once again, I have to say a big "Thanks" to Captain Stan and Chris and to my dad for taking me there. :)

Visited July 2014

Miami beach
“Amazing family trip on the therapy V!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Took my 3 and 6 year olds out for their first fishing trip and what a perfect day!

Gorgeous comfortable boat (AC cabin came in real handy for the kids), superb and classy staff who did an amazing job -especially with the kids, and a steady bite including the highlight of the day a 7 foot sail fish!

One of the best charter experiences I've had in a long time. A+ operation and would recommend to all.

Visited June 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“An incredible have-to-do experience.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I went on the Therapy 4 sports fishing boat and i had a great time. Not only do they treat you like family, they also make sure you don't leave unsatisfied. I caught at least 3 sharks on that boat and i lost count of how many fishes we caught overall. Its an amazing experience that anyone and everyone would enjoy. I certainly do every time i go on that boat. It never gets old.

Visited May 2014
Cincinnati
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“This is the boat for you!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stop---This is your answer! This is a great crew. Our friends went out on Therapy and raved about the fishing and service. It's complicated, but we needed something unusual for a circumstance we were faced with where it would have been easy to take our money and we'd have been none the wiser. Instead, Captain Stan put our best interest ahead of his, was upfront and honest (very rare to find with a lot of charter captains as we've unfortunately learned the hard way). He made sure we were taken care of and was more concerned about our family and us having a great time than he was about getting a quick buck. He didn't know us at all, so his help and time in finding a solution was way above what a lot of friends would have been willing to do, much less a complete stranger like Stan was to us originally. Now I know why our friends liked him so much...and it just wasn't the large number of fish they caught. WARNING...We've been out on a number of charters and even ones where we caught a lot of fish, but that doesn't mean you will have a fun experience/day/memories...we've learned that first hand several times now. So what's the key? Having the right type of person (honest, patient, enthusiastic, caring, and determined to make you happy/successful) is every bit as critical to making the trip/experience an incredible day/memory/experience as the fish you'll hopefully catch, and that's what you'll find with Captain Stan on Therapy 4...Therapy IV. Thanks Stan!!!

Visited March 2014
Metairie, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fishing trip”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Capt Mike and deck hand capt Peter were amazing, friendly, knowledgable, experienced and fun. Caught several types of fish and had a relaxing and enjoyable morning. Great memories were made.