“Wonderful Ambiance”

Cuisines: Chinese
Toledo, Ohio
“Wonderful Ambiance”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We visited the Sky Bar at the Bamboo Garden in the Shore Club Hotel. The ambiance was lovely as was the costuming of the waitress. The drinks were good and the Mediterranean Platter was fresh and exquisite.

• Visited March 2014

“"Bang for your bucks"”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We have been going there for more than twenty years. If you want a very casual dinner away from Miami Beach, I must said the best deal in town for family & friends.
Recommended dishes to order Spare Ribs, Orange beef & Beef Ho Fun ( Noodle ).
Roast Duck, Moo Shu Chicken or Pork, Fresh Lobster with ginger & scallion or with black bean with lobster sauce and garlic eggplant. Family style & Enjoy!

• Visited February 2014
Miami, Florida
“One of the better take outs”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We have been ordering food to go for many years now. Consistently good and correct. They have never given us a reason to look elsewhere. Honey Garlic chicken is a mainstay.

Visited January 2014
“Don't ever go there”
Reviewed 23 September 2012

The worst restaurant I have eaten chinese food. I ordered a General Tsao Chicken and Mongolian Beef in addition to several other plates. I can truly say one was worst than the other. The chicken was rooten and the Noodles in the Lo mein where fetuccini. The egg roll tasteless and for the first time in my life the sweet and sour sauce was apple sauce directly from a sugarless jar.
Cooking is better tahn eating there.

• Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
“Delicious "American" Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

People are very friendly and helpful. Food is generally what Americans like in a Chinese restaurant. The restaurant is clean and it smells good.

Visited December 2011