“Siam River Thai”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Golden Beach, Florida
“Siam River Thai”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We did a takeout meal to serve guests at home. The food was good and ready on time. the level of spice was a bit inconsistent.

Visited August 2014

Hamburg, Germany
“Waste of time and money”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I've had various levels of good and bad and this is bad... Where to begin...how about the dishes-glasses had enough waterspots they looked dirty...now to the food-my daughter ordered chicken teriyaki came out cold, the rest of the plates ( in total 5 ) were borderline cold. Now on to the super part, yeah the hair under the sushi and in the teriyaki, need I say more.

1 Thank DiverJim1
Carrollton, Texas
“Fair Thai food Poor Service”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I ordered online and was using a restaurant.com certificate which I mentioned with my online order. When I went to pick it up, they were already prepared to tell me the certificate was only valid for dine in ( this was mentioned no where on the site) .Why they did not call me I do not know. The managers manner was not very friendly either I picked up the order anyway and the food was just okay. I eat Thai food a lot and they added ingredients that made my Green Curry Chicken less than great, The soup we ordered was just fair as well.Will not go back

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice find”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stopped here for the Thai food (seems like all of the Thai restaurants in this region are combined with sushi rather than stand alone Thai). Although the menu was pretty standard, I asked if I could put together a custom dish. Our server was very willing to do this and it came out perfect.

• Visited September 2013
“Nice option for casual dinner”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Good food and okay service. Casual place with no vibe, but decent food and prices. Come here about 3 times a year and always happy, never wowed, so always forget about this place.

Visited April 2013