“Great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fuego By Mana - MOVED

Fuego By Mana
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A delicious kosher restaurant. Miami's Best BBQ and Smokehouse serving delicious steaks, burgers and many more flame grilled delights. A "no nonsense" meat connoisseur's dream spot. If you truly love BBQ (the real deal), you'll absolutely love us. We're more than just a steakhouse.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been three times in the restaurant during my stay in Miami. I had the opportunity to taste the burger, steak, ribs and churrasco. The meat is tender and juicy. The burger is a massive excercise of flavours in your mouth. I can't decide which is my preferred main course! This is my favourite meat restaurant. Meat cooked at perfection and service impeccable. You can see that there is a lot of passion put into the cooking making sure it is delivered at the table really as you like it. French fries and sweet potatoes are an excellent companion to the main course. Size of the portions are generous and it is not a bad idea to share with your friends a selections of the main courses. I am looking forward to my next visit with the hope they will keep the tremendous standard.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Raffaello N

Plantation, Florida
“Great Spanish Fusion, Great Portions, Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This Kosher restaurant has only been around for four months. I went to it for lunch and was taken back at the selection of authentic Spanish choices. Everything we ordered tasted good and cooked to our liking. The prices, at first glance, seems on the high end, but when you see the portions of the food, you realize it is a great value. The service was better than I've come to expect from most Kosher restaurants and the owner even came over to ask if everything was okay and to see if we needed anything else. The only downside is there is not much room for parking. I definitely recommend this place and I cannot wait to go back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sbkfl
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have been to Fuego twice and were impressed both times. The appetizers and Mains were delicious and the service was extremely friendly. Nice to find a Kosher restaurant where even those in our party who normally do not eat kosher were impressed by the quality and taste of the steaks.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gr81man
Woodmere, New York
“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We sat outside and had a really good meal. There was a capacity crowd inside, but we received quick service, very creative presentation, everything tasty, generous portions. We'd definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ira52
Miami Beach Florida
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were last at the restaurant for Purim Seuda with a group of 8 people and even though the restaurant was full we got great service and the food was excellent. The portions were very generous. We ordered a bunch of appetizers to share and 7 main dishes. everything we ordered was very tasty and flavorful.We ended up ordering only 3 desserts because we were so full but those too were excellent. I especially enjoyed the Steak ,Ribs and apple tart. The restaurant is not set up as a very fancy restaurant but is nicely done and very clean. I would definitely recommend Fuego.

• Visited March 2014