“Latin American Food At It's Finest!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fuego By Mana - MOVED

Fuego By Mana
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A delicious kosher restaurant. Miami's Best BBQ and Smokehouse serving delicious steaks, burgers and many more flame grilled delights. A "no nonsense" meat connoisseur's dream spot. If you truly love BBQ (the real deal), you'll absolutely love us. We're more than just a steakhouse.
Toronto, Canada
“Latin American Food At It's Finest!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were 4 people on a Thursday night and the place was hopping. Couples,families with children, Latin music playing and very noisy but it all added to the atmosphere. The waiter was so patient while we were deciding what to order; I had the Argentinian Churrasco with Yucca and a most delicious salad. Service was excellent and the food outstanding. They know how to prepare steak and enhance it with simple, fresh ingredients, of olive oil, garlic and spices, simply delicious. We will make this restaurant a regular stop on our annual trip to Florida in the summer.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank pd32

Woodmere
“LOVE IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

One word fabulous, food was incredible, staff was great and attentive, fuego burger was so amazing.
We had wings & chili for apps.
Really was great
Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank M J
Miami Beach
“Amazing steaks with all the sauces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We live in Miami, therefore we have lots of choices of where to eat out. Fuego is an excellent restaurant, amazing steaks. They bring you the chimichuri and garlic dips for the steaks too.. My husband gets the shredded beef , which is also yum! Definitely go. Also great service!

1 Thank RockyDZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been three times in the restaurant during my stay in Miami. I had the opportunity to taste the burger, steak, ribs and churrasco. The meat is tender and juicy. The burger is a massive excercise of flavours in your mouth. I can't decide which is my preferred main course! This is my favourite meat restaurant. Meat cooked at perfection and service impeccable. You can see that there is a lot of passion put into the cooking making sure it is delivered at the table really as you like it. French fries and sweet potatoes are an excellent companion to the main course. Size of the portions are generous and it is not a bad idea to share with your friends a selections of the main courses. I am looking forward to my next visit with the hope they will keep the tremendous standard.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Raffaello N
Plantation, Florida
“Great Spanish Fusion, Great Portions, Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This Kosher restaurant has only been around for four months. I went to it for lunch and was taken back at the selection of authentic Spanish choices. Everything we ordered tasted good and cooked to our liking. The prices, at first glance, seems on the high end, but when you see the portions of the food, you realize it is a great value. The service was better than I've come to expect from most Kosher restaurants and the owner even came over to ask if everything was okay and to see if we needed anything else. The only downside is there is not much room for parking. I definitely recommend this place and I cannot wait to go back.

2 Thank Sbkfl