Yep, it is an older property more of what the beach was like 30 years ago. The price is reasonable for the location and they are maintaining the property. The beach front rooms are closed, not sure if they were damaged by the construction next door. The pool and grounds are kept up with.
The rooms are older and need upgrading, but our rooms were clean and everything worked.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The guests we encountered seemed happy there.
My guess is this property won't be there very long as the real estate is too valuable and I'm sure someone is eyeing it to put another ugly 40 story high rise there. The beach is nice but those high-rises don't make it a place I want to go back to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Monaco N Miami and Sunny Isles Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travelodge
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Monaco N Miami And Sunny Isles Beach North Miami Beach, Florida