Worst experience ever!
We spent 2 nights at this "hotel" and here are the reasons it was a bad experience:
1.Hidden costs: there is construction going on next to the hotel, it is $20 cheaper to stay near the construction side then to stay "away" from it but you can still hear the construction! there is also $12 charge to park in front of the hotel. it is double parking per space so you will have to leave your keys at the front desk so they can move your car.
2: a lot of Room issues:
No room AC. the hotel decides at what temperature your room will be.
Mold growing on the caulking around bathtub and there was what sounded like water under the tub.
Toilet was running all day/night,
While in the shower, it was like someone was constantly flushing the toilet, water went from cold to scolding hot in seconds, which tells me there water system also sucks.
We had to ask for a TV remote, at first they acted like we didn't look for it, to top it all off we had to program it so it would work for the TV in our room.
They "offer" a continental breakfast. What they wont tell you is that every morning you have go to the front desk and ask for a "ticket" for the continental breakfast which only consists of coffee, toast and juice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Monaco N Miami and Sunny Isles Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travelodge
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Monaco N Miami And Sunny Isles Beach North Miami Beach, Florida