The Monaco Resort is a great place to get away. I took my wife here for a weekend getaway in late January. It is a small resort, family owned, and everyone was exceptionally nice to us. This may be one of the last smaller resorts left that is situated right on the beach. We got an oceanfront room with a balcony. The view was breathtaking. To get to the beach, you just walk out the back door.
We were invited to dine at Paesano’s on South Beach via taking a stretch limo. The limo ride is free. Could you ask for more? It was a 30 minute ride to Paesano’s, which was worth going to. This restaurant was unbelievable. The owner met us at the door. The food was exquisite.
There are many choices to dine around the resort that are in walking distance. I would rate this hotel 3½ to 4 stars. The rooms are not huge, but we didn’t spend much time in the room. If you fly in, Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) is closer than than Miami International (MIA), but usually you can get better deals at MIA. The cost for a taxi ride from MIA to the Monaco is $52 flat rate.
All in all, it was a great experience, we had fun and would, and plan to go back again. If you stay here, make sure you look up Snuffy. He is a real character!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Monaco N Miami and Sunny Isles Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Monaco/n Miami/Sunny Isles Hotel North Miami Beach
- Travelodge Sunny Isles Beach
- Travelodge North Miami Beach
- Travel Lodge North Miami Beach
- North Miami Beach Travelodge
- North Miami Beach Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Monaco N Miami And Sunny Isles Beach North Miami Beach, Florida