“Interesting experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Interesting experience”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went to spend some days with my wife to North Palm Beach and the people in the hotel suggest this restaurant as a dinner option. It couldn't be better choice, great ambient, nice and decent tables with white textile tablecloth, nice music, NO TV in the dinning room, good wine selection and the food was EXCELLENT. We enjoyed a great time there and definitely we suggest to try this great restaurant.

• Visited June 2014

Jupiter, Florida
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I took my boyfriend to Limoncellos on US 1 in N Palm Beach to celebrate. We have been wanting to go because I like the name of it and he heard it was good. I read mixed reviews so was a little apprehensive about going.
The outside doesn't look like much, but we walked in and it was so quaint and roomier than I had imagined. The waiter was attentive and the food was devine. I had the stuffed artichoke and the fish in parchment. OMG! so worth the 3 pounds I think I gained!!
Will definitely go back!!

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food and service were excellent. Great wine and the desert was out of this world. The portions were very generous. Wonderful night ,very enjoyable.

• Visited May 2014
“The right Italian Taste”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I came to PB for a round of golf. We were introduced to this Italian restaurant after three days of regular dinners. We were glad to find a really fine Italian tasting cusine. We got to limoncello for 3 nights in a row. The recipes were excellent as well for the cooking and the serving. I found the service educated and efficient. Some good Italian wines without being price prohibitive. Overall excellent experience with adequate price.

Wallingford, PA
“Excellent Food & Awesome Ice Cream Cake”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was our fourth time at Limencello; the first in two years. The food was still excellent and the atmosphere was relaxing. My husband was less than satisfied with our table since I made reservations two days earlier and our table for two was sandwiched in between four other tables making conversation less than private. The service was average but you can tell they have an arrogance about themselves that may eventually hurt them. In my opinion, customers expect a higher level of service when paying more than other restaurants for similar dishes. The prices are worth the quality of the food but we have never felt their service was that great.One of the main reasons we return is for "Mario's" ice cream cake-it is one of the best deserts I have ever had.

• Visited April 2014