“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Limoncello Ristorante - CLOSED

Limoncello Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We go to Limoncello often and it's always great. The chef/owner takes pride in his cooking and always comes out of the kitchen to greet his guests. He redecorated last year and it's very nice. My favorite spot in NPB!

• Visited February 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Interesting experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went to spend some days with my wife to North Palm Beach and the people in the hotel suggest this restaurant as a dinner option. It couldn't be better choice, great ambient, nice and decent tables with white textile tablecloth, nice music, NO TV in the dinning room, good wine selection and the food was EXCELLENT. We enjoyed a great time there and definitely we suggest to try this great restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Jupiter, Florida
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I took my boyfriend to Limoncellos on US 1 in N Palm Beach to celebrate. We have been wanting to go because I like the name of it and he heard it was good. I read mixed reviews so was a little apprehensive about going.
The outside doesn't look like much, but we walked in and it was so quaint and roomier than I had imagined. The waiter was attentive and the food was devine. I had the stuffed artichoke and the fish in parchment. OMG! so worth the 3 pounds I think I gained!!
Will definitely go back!!

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food and service were excellent. Great wine and the desert was out of this world. The portions were very generous. Wonderful night ,very enjoyable.

• Visited May 2014
“The right Italian Taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I came to PB for a round of golf. We were introduced to this Italian restaurant after three days of regular dinners. We were glad to find a really fine Italian tasting cusine. We got to limoncello for 3 nights in a row. The recipes were excellent as well for the cooking and the serving. I found the service educated and efficient. Some good Italian wines without being price prohibitive. Overall excellent experience with adequate price.