Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd
Travel Inn Riviera(Riviera Beach)
US$95
  • Beachfront
US$219
US$187
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Oceana Palms(Riviera Beach)
US$373
Marriott
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
US$112
US$88
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$212
US$178
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
US$164
US$156
Orbitz.com
Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)
US$304
US$236
Marriott
La Doral(Palm Beach Shores)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssafe areasinger islandenjoyed our staybed was comfortablestay there againcontinental breakfastpool areamoteljunofridgevanitylaundrytoiletriescruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We got a great senior citizen rate at this hotel only 10-15 minutes from the Cardinals Rodger Dean Stadium. Breakfast was plentiful each morning. The rooms were older, but clean. The mini fridge and microwave worked out well for drinks and left overs. Plus, we could take our morning walks in a nice safe neighborhood close to a lot of restaurants. Although the hotel was totally booked, it was still quiet at night.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rondadeeberry
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed with 11 yr old son here for 4 days to visit spring training baseball games in Jupiter, 5 miles to the north. I could not by believe the $80/night fee and was apprehensive. The hotel was clean, friendly front desk service, excellent pool area, and very well located. 10 minutes from excellent beaches at Juno to the north, close to I-95, and right on Route 1. Several decent restaurants were within walking distance and an amazing public park, Anchorage Park, 1/2 mile away with tennis courts, marina and walking trails. My only gripes are scanty breakfast offerings and very slow free wi-fi, but for $80 what do you expect? I recommend Bonefish Grille north on Route 1 and Loggerhead Cafe at Jupiter Beach/Carlin Park.

Room Tip: consider second floor rooms to avoid parking lot level rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I was a little apprehensive when making my booking for this hotel, but I needn't have been. The problems mentioned in earlier reviews have obviously been remedied. The counter staff and room cleaning staff could not have been more helpful from the time of check-in until I left after five nights. My room had fridge, microwave, coffee maker and all the regular facilities. Also there are laundry facilities in the building.
I stayed here while my friends stayed in a resort on Singer Island and I'm sure I had the better deal.
I had no vehicle but there is a small park within 10 minutes walk with a lovely sandy beach and the same distance walk to restaurants, drugstores, a pub, cafe and other stores. Continental self service breakfast each morning.
Full marks to Mr Shah and his team for excellent modestly priced accommodation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ChaCha5951
Reviewed 22 January 2012

My husband and I just returned from a six night stay at this Super 8 based on the previous review. We were happy we did! There is nothing fancy about the typical king-size bed motel room, but the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly, and the room was nicely cleaned every day. We appreciated having a small refrig and microwave. We found the area convenient and quiet, as well. Our only criticism was the quality of the food on the continental breakfast, but that is not all that important when the price was under $60/ night.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2011

We stayed at Super 8 the day before Thanksgiving and were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and quiet of this location next to U.S. 1 in North Palm Beach. The motel is only minutes from the beach, I-95, and the Turnpike. For all this convenience, the rate was only $60! There are hotels within a couple of miles of this Super 8 that are 3-4 times the daily rate of the Super 8. We were pleased with our bargain accomodations and the overall experience of the Super 8 staff. We would stay there again if the occasion arises.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank blastedminute
gmnpb, General Manager at Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

Dear/sir

thank you for right down the correct review

Right now our motel is under painting and changing new carpet in some room

thanks champak shah g.m