“Good Trip!”

Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
MILTON
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Last two days the breakfast was out of items at 630 no one there one day late setting. Up. For the money it was ok.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

gmnpb, Manager at Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are very sorry beakfast was not up on time. We take pride in offering our continental breakfast from 630am to 930am FREE to all our customers. Please come again if ever in the area so we can make it up to you.
Saint Petersburg
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The staff were friendly and helpful. Whenwe had a problem with the frig it was quickly resolved. The only complaint was the moldy odor of the room.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thanks so much for taking time to write us a review. We are glad that we resolved your problem. Thanks to your feed back we did treat your room with an odor neutralization kit. We hope to see you again and wish you a happy (and very belated) New Year!
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I stayed here because of the reviews, but boy was I fooled. I booked through Travelocity which was a big mistake because I couldn't get my money back (never again). They booked us for a smoking room and it was stinky and a mess. So they switched us to room 104 while using the bathroom we had to kill 4 roaches. Upon the further investigation there were roaches all in the room. I was ready to go then but as I stated Travelocity would not give me a refund and it was Christmas eve so we were stuck.the third shift employee was very rude concerning my complaint. Then they gave us a room on the opposite side of the property. There was a dirty towel hanging in the bathroom, a collection of dirt in the corner of the bathroom floor, dust lined the headboard, and during our search for roaches we found a yellow pre stained mattress. The pillow cases were stained along with the pillows. I had to use my own linens, pillows, and blankets because I didn't feel comfortable. My kids did enjoy the pool and breakfast. I was only comfortable eating the breakfast because some of the was prepackaged. I was a good location. I would never stay here again. I would rather add some more money and stay somewhere I wouldn't be afraid to bring home roaches.

1 Thank castros33415
We are so so sorry you had such an awful experience with us. It is truly embarrassing and disappointing to us when any customer has a less than satisfactory stay at our establishment. There are no words I can say that will make up for your stay, but please consider giving us another chance. As you stated we were fully booked and this is true, but that is no excuse for a sub par room. We of course closed both rooms and had them treated with a professional and our own house keeping crew. We really do believe that this will be the first and last time this ever happens to you here. We understand if you don't, but we really do hope you come again just so we change your mind about the quality level of our North Palm Beach Super 8. As a side note, PLEASE use US as your booking agent. We take pride in making correct reservations and offer free cancelations and refunds, as per rules and policy of course.

Travellers are raving about these North Palm Beach hotels

Sanford
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Nice clean rooms and friendly staff. Great location close to I-95 and within a short driving distance to Palm Beach Inlet, Singer Island. Good internet connections available. Clean and relaxing pool. Breakfast choices need a little improvement but overall experience has always been good. Been to this hotel 3 times now and will continue to come back.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

gmnpb, Manager at Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words Paul. We look forward to seeing you again. We will be here and continue to try our very best to give you the service and the quality you have come to expect.
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Palm Beach
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
#1 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
#22 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd? Share your experiences!