“Very Comfortable”

Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Apopka
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is a clean, quiet place not far from the beach, shopping, golf. Nice bedding, pillows. Adequate outlets for electronics. Breakfast, nothing special.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Picked this place as we are attending a few Spring Training games on the East Coast of Florida. It is located on Hwy 1...near I-95 and the turnpike . Great to get around. The place has nice landscaping and a pool area. We were there 3 nights...quiet, friendly folks. We had no issues except the wireless seemed to come and go at times. The "free" breakfast may be the worse I have ever seen....make your own toast, waffles...NO eggs or meat. A few packaged rolls...juice was my highlight. I expect as much on a complimentary breakfast so I am not judging this...just let it known if you have kids be prepared. The room had a bit of an odor but I am getting used to traveling with my own supplies for this. Overall, I would stay again.

Room Tip: pool view nice at end of a long day
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

OK for free Wyndham reward free stay, but not best Super 8 we've ever stayed in. Very dated; area has seen it's better days.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Arenzville, Illinois
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was at the Super 8 in North Palm Beach for a total of 4 days while on my spring break. One of the people in my group suggested the Super 8 because he had stayed there before and said it was relatively cheap and a nice place as well. Upon our arrival, I was pleased to find that his suggestion held true. I found this hotel to be very convenient and adequate. Our room was pretty clean, complete with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The beds were comfortable and I slept just fine. The staff was very welcoming and was helpful if we needed anything. I am not a big breakfast person, so the basic continental breakfast consisting of cereal, toast and yogurt was perfect for me. The location of the hotel was pretty convenient as well. There are several restaurants, shops and other activities just a few minutes down the road. Overall, the Super 8 in North Palm Beach was a great little hotel that I found very satisfactory!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank John L
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Palm Beach
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
#2 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter

Been to Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd

Property: Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd
Address: 757 US Highway 1, PGA Blvd to US 1 South, North Palm Beach, FL 33408-4412
Region: United States > Florida > North Palm Beach
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in North Palm Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 North Palm Beach PGA Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 North Palm Beach Hotel North Palm Beach