North Redington Beach is as good a location as any in this lovely part of Florida. From the outside this hotel is a featureless and uninspiring monolith, but Hilton has used their skills and experience to transform it into a really good hotel. Our room was spacious and well-furnished. All of the many staff that we encountered were, without exception, friendly and pleasant and also highly professional. We had a few meals at nearby restaurants but generally we ate most of our meals in the hotel. The food was always good and (unusual in our experience) the prices in the hotel represented better value than the nearby restaurants. They seem to get a lot of non-resident people coming into the hotel to dine, so that is a good indication. Please be aware that the beach facilities shown in the hotel website photographs do not belong to the hotel, and there is a charge (currently $25 per day) for a pair of sunbeds + a parasol. We did not think that was too bad, and the guy on the beach has an arrangement with the hotel so that you can put the charge on your hotel room account if you wish. These beach facilities are limited so it is advisable to go out in the morning and pay to reserve a pair of beds for the day - he puts a "Reserved" tag on them with your name on it. The hotel does provide free-of-charge towels that guests can take onto the beach. If we ever go back to the Tampa Bay area we will be going back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
- Doubletree North Redington Beach
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida