“Best Doughnuts! ”
Review of DG Doughnuts

DG Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Oakland
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The Doughnuts are bigger than the usual and the best part: ALWAYS FRESH , SOFT and RICH in FLAVOR! It’s inside of a gas station but it’s worth it.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Such Y U M M Y donuts. Homemade taste. Adorable presentation. We have purchased them for many clients and always get great feedback. They are a bit pricey, but none the less, VERY YUMMY!!!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

You need a knife and fork for this doughnut!!! The best stop I made on my trip to home from Florida! I got the Strawberry Kiwi Doughnut and BAE-BAY!!!! I need these doughnuts in Georgia! I also got the GIANT Apple Fritter for my co-workers and we are tearing into it as I write this review! LOVE DG DOUGHNUTS!!!!

1  Thank jlfavor638
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Yes, it’s in a gas station.... we got a little lost looking for them the first time we went, we were expecting a shop in the shopping plaza behind the station. The doughnuts are amazing! Tons of flavors to choose from and the staff is very friendly. You can tell they love what they do. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them with their own store soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

WOW! Just wow! These doughnuts are incredible and huge! I totally was not expecting the quality to be good (being that it is located in a gas station, totally a pre-judgment). But, man these were the bomb! We went back a couple times on our vacation to get more! Must try! There are fritters too! Please ship to Ohio :)

Been to DG Doughnuts? Share your experiences!