“Diamond in the rough”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I searched the area and came up with place. When driving up there is not much parking. But DEFINATELY worth it. I ordered the steak tacos and the wife ordered pork. The where both outrageous. But you have to try the chicken tamales. Absolutely delicious. This is worth a drive

• Visited September 2013

Flemington, New Jersey
“Happy (Alegria) Tacos - perfect name”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

GREAT tacos, GREAT service, and FRIENDLY owners!!! If you want a fancy setting you're in the wrong place. We had the Asada, Carnita, and Chorizo tacos and each were GREAT!!! We showed up 10 minutes before they were to close and they did NOT rush us at all. We had a great conversation with owners who are SUPER FRIENDLY. Everything was fresh and I wish I had a place like this in NJ where I live. This is not a true restaurant but a clean hole in the wall with seats that is worth going down the path less traveled. Stop in for some of the greatest tacos and service.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Small but definitely worth a visit”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

We arrived at noon for lunch. It lacks AC. I love a hole-in-the-wall restaurant.

We ordered steak tacos and chicken enchiladas. We would go back again and try more dishes. Very sweet wait staff and friendly. These are the restaurants you want to discover. Great food at a good price that you can visit over and over again.

The restaurant lacks atmosphere but I would have scored it higher with AC. My only complaint is they in August I shouldn't have to consider eating outside because it might be cooler.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Layne O
Big Sky Country
“Looks are deceiving”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We ordered Asada tacos, they were delicious. The corn tortillas were lightly grilled, the steak was tender and perfectly seasoned. We had ours to go as the restaurant itself is very small. Don't judge the food by the building. We will go back for sure.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chris P
Key West, Florida
“Amazing tacos, full of flavor served by humble people.”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Friends kept telling me to try this place out while up on a visit from Key West. After I got my 3rd recommendation, we decided we needed to try it out. So very glad we did. My girlfriend and I had tacos. She went with pork and I with pork, chicken, and beef. They were all amazing. Full of flavor, and the side of beans were some of the best I've ever had. The couple who run it are super nice. I speak no Spanish and it was no problem as she is very fluent and fun to talk to. I love people who have a passion for what they do. It shows in there cooking. She told me the salsa recipes were her Grandmothers. So very glad I had the pleasure of eating at this place. I will be back every time I visit the area.

• Visited July 2013