“Wanted to Keep eating”
Review of Ceviche by the Sea

Ceviche by the Sea
Reserve with OpenTable
Ceviche by the Sea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 114 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Loved every bite! Wanted More, There was plenty of food but it tasted so good that i did not want the feeling to end, The atmosphere was perfect, The service was Perfect, the Restaurant was lively and fun, Lots to choose from on the Menu, Hard to pick one, as many sounded wonderful, This is a restaurant that I want to go back to very soon

There are newer reviews for Ceviche by the Sea

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Beautiful Restaurant, The Food was incredible both to look at and to eat, Loved my meal. Lots of great choices for a Fish lover. The service was perfect. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants something a notch above the Rest. The Chef has some very wonderful innovations. Looking forward to going back real soon. My favorite Restaurant this Spring Season

Reviewed 10 March 2014

A great find located in the typical area fashion of a strip center. The atmosphere is exceptionally well done, very contemporary, while still comfortable. The ceviche is prepared to perfection with sides complimenting the main course. Waitstaff is friendly and very attentive with live music in the background to compliment the meal, but no so loud as to detract from a most pleasing experience.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Fun experience in this very chic little restaurant. I am not a fan of Ceviche, but what I tasted from others in my party tasted good. There are many other wonderful things on the menu! I had a steak and it was great. The Octopus as appetizer was wonderful and service was excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love this restaurant- and that we can walk here from home is a bonus!
When we go for dinner, we share an order of ceviche to start- its a generous portion- and it is yummy, the fish is perfectly marinated- and while you can order it with the heat you want, they will also bring you a little dish of sauce/peppers, if you want to adjust. My husband then gets an entree (usually the grilled skirt steak) and I get the octopus appetizer for dinner. The octopus is grilled and tender (ask Benjamin the manager to tell you how they do this!), with some chimichurri on the side. They also bring you your own little grill to heat or crisp it up- it is the best octopus I've had- and I do order that quite frequently!
Everything we've had there has been excellent, as is the service.
I don't know that you would call this location Oakland Park- I would call it Fort Lauderdale...wherever it is, be sure to give it a try!