“Great fun!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I went here for my birthday with a group of friends and we had a great time. They made a fuss of people who were there for a birthday with a plastic crown and a photo with one of the performers afterwards (I got Lady Gaga). The cocktails were excellent (if a little pricey) and the food surprisingly good. However we went there for the entertainment which didn't disappoint. All-in-all a great night out.

1  Thank SJG444

Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Some friends and I went for gospel brunch and had so much fun. You will laugh, howl, and have tears of joy. If you are looking for a way to start the week off right, this is a great option!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was not expecting to enjoy my meal based on a lot of the reviews, but I was wrong! My fiance and I reserved a table for 2 for the Sunday Brunch. There were about 8 menu choices for 18$. He had the steak kabobs over rice- YUMO! and I had the chicken sandwich - standard and good enough. The meal included unlimited Mimosas, Bloody Mary's or Champagne. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Really capped off the weekend. $50 in all for both of us. $5 valet parking. Our server was multi talented as she was able to pull off a great show and still manage to keep us hydrated. A great, great time. Bring lots of dollar bills : ) Call ahead for RSVP

1  Thank cameron c
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This place is decorated like a tacky gay dream. Sparkle everywhere. The wait staff double as performers and they won't disappoint. I laughed, I giggled. I think I howled once. Funny funny girls. Loved it.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My 2nd time and I still love this place!!! I took my niece there for her 18th birthday on a Tuesday night and we had a BLAST. The food and dessert was very good. Not to packed which was good b/c we got speacial attention. I will always recommended this place to anyone. The one bad thing is I'm a huge Rupaul's Drag Race fan and admire the "balls" it takes to go out there&do something you truly love, but the costumes are very cheap looking. It's time to go shopping ladys!!!