“Great Decor, O.K. Food”
Review of Sky Asian Fusion

Sky Asian Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Sky Asian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 479 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exit 350 on I-75, west on SR 200 & on the 6th floor of Holiday Inn & Suites
Description: Sky Fine Dining restaurant located on the 6th floor of the Holiday Inn Suites in Ocala. The eclectic gourmet cuisine & steak house concept is inspired from current trend & classic dishes like Fresh cut steaks, live Maine lobster, rack of lamb, fresh seafood such as sea bass, lobster, salmon & shrimp. The restaurant also features a sushi menu, sushi made with fresh ingredients. The 7 consecutive years (2010 to 2016) Golden Spoon awards winning restaurant, is a place to be for one of a kind fine dining experience. Our exquisite Panda Room (Private Dining Room) is able to accommodate up to 20 people for any personal, business or holiday events.. A collaboration of current lifestyle trends with classic Asian dishes that ensure a unique experience every time. The SKY's the limit each time you visit for dinner, or our incredible Easter & Mother's Day Sunday brunch.
The Villages, Florida
“Great Decor, O.K. Food”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Perhaps it was because we had pre fixed dinner, the steamed dumpling, Mongolian beef, Orange chicken, lomein can be had at take out Chinese food in any major cities. Since the decor of the restaurant was first class I expected more. Now, I must admit the scallops one of our friends gave us was excellent, very soft and juicy. Perhaps we shouldn't have ordered pre fix dinner but I would have still expected more from the ambience. It also is true that the restaurant is on the 6th floor of Holiday Inn. Perhaps shouldn't have expected too much after all.

• Visited June 2014

Ocala, Florida
“Terrific”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Sky has the best food and deals and desserts. I love the atmosphere and the service. The meals you can share or take home for leftovers. It can be a little pricey but it's worth it.

• Visited June 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Highway Hotel Restaurant, Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Asian fusion style restaurant on the top floor of an I-75 Holiday Inn. Surprised me as I was not looking for much. Food was very tasty (Korean Chili Beef). Noted on the menu as spicy but clearly not hot. They provided chili sauce on the side that added heat. Trendy looking place. I was alone so I ate at the bar, service was good. Guy to my left had seared tuna which looked wonderful (he said it was too). I was pleased and would go back.

Visited June 2014
Ocala, Florida
“Asian Fusion”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Sky Asian Fusion is an unusual restaurant combining Asian food for the American taste. The drinks are great and plentiful and the food is outstanding as well as the service is friendly and lots of it. I really like the lettuce wraps and fried wan-tans. I try to visit Sky Fusion as much as I possibly can. Wednesday night is WOK night where the dishes are half priced, a really great bargain for the amount of food you are served. I highly recommend this location for regular meals and special occasions if you are celebrating.

• Visited April 2014
“Second visit and still not good”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Our second visit was not any better than the 1st. A lot of wait staff, but never the one waiting on your table. Try to get someone's attention is not easy since it seemed they looked away to avoid eye contact. The Pad Thai was good, but the other entree again was way too salty (even for my husband). We had the same occurrence on our first visit, with their food. We gave it another try, but don't think we will be back.

Visited May 2014