The decor of this beautiful home is outstanding. All of the rooms are decorated differently and with a wonderful attention to detail. The bathroom was great with an 8 headed shower and a whirlpool tub (in the Cairo room). Very spacious room with a wonderful king size bed and super pillows. Complimentary sherry in the rooms was a very nice touch. We ate at Mark's Steakhouse - actually walking distance if you wanted to- which was also a nice surprise. And for our Starbuck's friends - it was also walking distance. However, the coffee that was served was so good we didn't go to Starbuck's - just stayed and enjoyed a delicious breakfast (blueberry pancakes are wonderful!) I would recommend this to anyone as a wonderful stop or weekend get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Sisters Inn unites Victorian-Era period elegance with incredible architectural artifacts from the Far East and historical European cities. Nestled in the historic Ocala district, this distinguished 1890 Victorian mansion has been lovingly restored to its original greatness, with its five internationally appointed rooms featuring king and queen suites, fireplaces, cloud-like canopy beds, private baths, soaking Jacuzzi tubs, celebrated Victorian breakfasts, afternoon gatherings, holiday events, murder mysteries, and romantic candlelight dinners. Discover Seven Sisters Inn, where history meets mystery with delight! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Sisters Hotel Ocala
- 7 Sisters Inn
- Seven Sisters Inn Ocala, Florida