Seven Sisters Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ocala Inn(Ocala)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Maria and Bob were some of the most hospitable and welcoming people I have ever done business with.

The house is amazing, it was kept very well, the food was great, the decor in the rooms was AMAZING. The themes are superb. I am definitely coming back!

Room Tip: Go with the Beijing or Egypt rooms. They were my favorites.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We attended the Gatsby Murder Mystery night on 2/22 and had a blast. A must do for anyone in the area. Dinner, unlimited beer &wine, and entertainment is included. Inn is beautiful and owners are lovely.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our stay at Seven Sisters was great, the Madrid room was perfect especially the bed...The staff is very friendly and attentive and the breakfast was superb. My wife Susan and I would highly recommend this inn. Go enjoy the history of old Ocala and don't forget to ask about the ghosts at Seven Sisters Inn!
Alan Leslie

Room Tip: The Madrid room is on the ground floor...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I did. And I don't regret it. I felt like a child in a candy store each time I entered our room. It was a heavenly retreat. And Bob & Maria could not be more warm & welcoming. The breakfast room set up was ideal. Tables for two, enabling us to be sociable or to have privacy. Very important to us for a B&B to have this balance.

Room Tip: Each room has its own amenities. Call Bob Schmidt & ask him to help you decide.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robin34548
Reviewed 9 February 2014

When my wife told me we were going to a haunted bed and breakfast for a murder mystery dinner theater. ..I thought. ..boring!!! But dont hesitate to go to the seven sisters inn for a second...the owners Bob and Maria love the house and are gracious host to the max....ask them anything about the area and the beautiful house! We ended up having a great time and great conversations with the owners and other guest. Fantastic themed rooms and a super tasty breakfast. ...go now! We will be back to escape our business grind.

• Stayed: February 2014