My boyfriend and I stopped over at the Seven Sisters Inn halfway through a road trip. We liked it so much we stayed again on the way back home. I can't say enough good things about this inn--unbelievably comfortable bed, fresh baked cookies, delicious breakfast, and the owner Bob treated us like family. We felt so at home and hope to visit Ocala soon just so we can stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Sisters Inn unites Victorian-Era period elegance with incredible architectural artifacts from the Far East and historical European cities. Nestled in the historic Ocala district, this distinguished 1890 Victorian mansion has been lovingly restored to its original greatness, with its five internationally appointed rooms featuring king and queen suites, fireplaces, cloud-like canopy beds, private baths, soaking Jacuzzi tubs, celebrated Victorian breakfasts, afternoon gatherings, holiday events, murder mysteries, and romantic candlelight dinners. Discover Seven Sisters Inn, where history meets mystery with delight! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Sisters Inn
- Seven Sisters Hotel Ocala
- Seven Sisters Inn Ocala, Florida