“Great Location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is a great hotel and location to stop at in central Florida. The area is busy but not as busy as other exits. Hotel is new and there are several restaurants within a half mile including one in the shopping center next to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Daytongirl,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone how nice our hotel is. We are conviently located off Interstate 75 at exit 341. Once again thank you for your review.

Nathan Knightes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Monticello, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night on our way to South Florida. After a 12 hour drive we looked forward to the hotel and a good nights rest. This is a nice Hampton and we have stayed there before. Check in was easy and efficient and the hotel is easily accessed from I-75. When we entered our room there was a barking dog next door. We did not know that Hampton allowed pets. Given my choice I probably would not choose to stay at a hotel that allows pets. I don't think it lends itself to cleanliness. THE dog barked for two and one half hours while we were trying to turn in early. I called the front desk 3 times and they found out that the owners had gone to a restaurant for dinner and left the dog unattended in their room. They tried to contact them by cell phone but failed to get them. I was NOT happy. I went to check out the next morning and asked to speak to the manager. He came out from the office to speak to me and was very apologetic, understanding, and kind in his comments. Very professional. He made us feel a lot better just talking to him. I will stay there again because of his graciousness.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear Corvette1871,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback from our loyal guests. I actually recall our conversation that we had that morning. Thank you for your comment about our conversation. I'm a traveler just like most of my guests and I have a certain expectation when I visit hotels. I'm glad that our conversation made you feel better about what happened. I hope if you are in the area again, we can serve you again!

Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

In town for business. Greeted by a good staff and very clean hotel. Internet was good no problems. One of the best Hamptons I have stayed at for the year. Newer hotel with big Tv in room. Great stay and I would definitely stay again. Located right off interstate and very convenient

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Daniel C,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your time it takes to fill out a review on our hotel. In addition, I'd like you to know that as the General Manager I personally read each review, and respond back to them. I see that you enjoyed our hotel due to the close proximity it has to the Interstate 75. We are glad that you were able to experience our Hamptonality and a fresh and clean guestroom. We hope if you are in the area again, and should need hotel accommodations that you would allow us to serve you again.

Wellington, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have stayed at this location many times, but had come across is by chance. Jessica at the front desk is the main reason I keep returning. She went out of her way at the very beginning to make my stay as pleasant as possible. She even signed me up with the reward program and put in all my past stays so I would get the points! Now I return to the hotel a few times a month, even if it's not as close to my business. It's worth going the few extra miles to receive that extra touch.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the hotel tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Southern Charm S,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback from our loyal guests. I'm glad to hear that one of our associates signed you up for our Hilton Honors program, as you now can start earn points/miles for your upcoming stays at all Hilton Families of Hotels. That is great that you have become a member of the Hilton Family Frequent Stay Program. I'm glad to hear that Jessica goes above and beyond for your needs. I will personally recognize her today.

Thanks again for your feedback!

LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from Florida. The hotel was nice and clean the rooms seemed somewhat small compared to newer Hampton inns.

They didn't have the box normally by the bed for extra plugs and phone connections. No mini fridge in the rooms.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Linda D,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your time it takes to fill out a review for our hotel. We will be adding refrigerators to our guest rooms within the next few months. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Belleview on December 23. We arrived late but the customer service was still terrific. Our room was pet friendly which was nice. Two queen sized beds were comfortable and plenty of room to accommodate my husband, our teenaged son, and myself. The room was equipped with everything that you would need and the opportunity to call the office for anything else was helpful. My son and husband both found the breakfast buffet very filling :) We only had one issue which was a plumbing problem however maintenance was very quick to fix the problem. Overall we would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Kilos2010,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you had such a great stay at our hotel. Should your travels ever bring you back to the area, please let us serve you again. Happy New Year!

St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

We have stayed at this location in the past and was our end of day stop again. Place is clean, quiet (but this depends on other guests and their ability to close doors without banging) with the breakfast certainly on the higher end of items available. Would stop here again. This chain has become our preferred provider.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear 1812Niagara,

Thank you for the time it takes to fill out a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are grateful to have you as a return guest in our home. Excited that you continue to use our fresh and clean hotel for a safe place to relax and unwind. We hope when you come back to this area we will have the chance to see you again.