“great stay on the road”

Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Naples, Florida
“great stay on the road”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Pet Friendly, great attitude, nice rooms, good breakfast. Grass around the area for walking the dog, clean grounds and parking lot. It's nice when you are not treated like the bad guy when you have a pet along with on a road trip!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear 418JCB2013,

Thank your time to recently fill out a Trip Advisor Review for our hotel. We greatly appreciate it. We are excited that you had a great stay with us. We are pleased that you were able to find a pet friendly hotel in the Ocala area, by staying with us. We hope if you are in the area again, that you allow us to serve you again.

Nathan Knightes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
alpharetta, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Price for location was high. Room was modest. Staff were eihter overly friendly or completed ignored us. Be certain you want to stay in Belleview and not Ocala. Not much around the hotel in Belleview and this hotel is 10 minutes south of State Road 200, where shopping, restaurants and activity abounds.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Daniel T,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry about the inconsistent service you received during your stay. We always strive to do our best and anticipate all guests' needs. Your comments will help us ensure we're always at our best. We hope we'll have another chance to serve you.

Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is a great hotel and location to stop at in central Florida. The area is busy but not as busy as other exits. Hotel is new and there are several restaurants within a half mile including one in the shopping center next to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Daytongirl,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone how nice our hotel is. We are conviently located off Interstate 75 at exit 341. Once again thank you for your review.

Monticello, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night on our way to South Florida. After a 12 hour drive we looked forward to the hotel and a good nights rest. This is a nice Hampton and we have stayed there before. Check in was easy and efficient and the hotel is easily accessed from I-75. When we entered our room there was a barking dog next door. We did not know that Hampton allowed pets. Given my choice I probably would not choose to stay at a hotel that allows pets. I don't think it lends itself to cleanliness. THE dog barked for two and one half hours while we were trying to turn in early. I called the front desk 3 times and they found out that the owners had gone to a restaurant for dinner and left the dog unattended in their room. They tried to contact them by cell phone but failed to get them. I was NOT happy. I went to check out the next morning and asked to speak to the manager. He came out from the office to speak to me and was very apologetic, understanding, and kind in his comments. Very professional. He made us feel a lot better just talking to him. I will stay there again because of his graciousness.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear Corvette1871,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback from our loyal guests. I actually recall our conversation that we had that morning. Thank you for your comment about our conversation. I'm a traveler just like most of my guests and I have a certain expectation when I visit hotels. I'm glad that our conversation made you feel better about what happened. I hope if you are in the area again, we can serve you again!

Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

In town for business. Greeted by a good staff and very clean hotel. Internet was good no problems. One of the best Hamptons I have stayed at for the year. Newer hotel with big Tv in room. Great stay and I would definitely stay again. Located right off interstate and very convenient

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Daniel C,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your time it takes to fill out a review on our hotel. In addition, I'd like you to know that as the General Manager I personally read each review, and respond back to them. I see that you enjoyed our hotel due to the close proximity it has to the Interstate 75. We are glad that you were able to experience our Hamptonality and a fresh and clean guestroom. We hope if you are in the area again, and should need hotel accommodations that you would allow us to serve you again.

Wellington, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have stayed at this location many times, but had come across is by chance. Jessica at the front desk is the main reason I keep returning. She went out of her way at the very beginning to make my stay as pleasant as possible. She even signed me up with the reward program and put in all my past stays so I would get the points! Now I return to the hotel a few times a month, even if it's not as close to my business. It's worth going the few extra miles to receive that extra touch.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the hotel tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Southern Charm S,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the feedback from our loyal guests. I'm glad to hear that one of our associates signed you up for our Hilton Honors program, as you now can start earn points/miles for your upcoming stays at all Hilton Families of Hotels. That is great that you have become a member of the Hilton Family Frequent Stay Program. I'm glad to hear that Jessica goes above and beyond for your needs. I will personally recognize her today.

Thanks again for your feedback!

LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from Florida. The hotel was nice and clean the rooms seemed somewhat small compared to newer Hampton inns.

They didn't have the box normally by the bed for extra plugs and phone connections. No mini fridge in the rooms.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Linda D,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your time it takes to fill out a review for our hotel. We will be adding refrigerators to our guest rooms within the next few months. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.