Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$101
HolidayInn.com
US$174
US$128
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$75
BestWestern.com
Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$61
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Red Roof
1,113 results
All reviewscucumber waterthe mexican restaurantgreat hotelthe breakfast areabreakfast stafffresh fruitvery clean hotelup to datecomplimentary breakfastcookiesoatmealgreat stopexcellent staycomfortable bedsstaff was very friendly and helpfulocala areawould stay here again
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The hotel was clean, and freshly renovated. Breakfast was hot and well looked after with a decent selection. The rooms were Normal Hampton size. Beds were comfy and you did not hear any of the traffic from the interstate. Right next to interstate 75 but not so close you hear any of the traffic. Pool looked nice and parking was convenient. You can walk to the McDonald's right next door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Young2by2,

Thank you for your most recent Trip Advisor review. We greatly appreciate the compliments about our Complimentary On the House Hot Breakfast. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations at our hotel. Thank you for mentioning our convenient location to Interstate 75. We hope that if your travels take you to our area in the future that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our experience at this hotel was incredibly Horrible!!! Upon arriving, we saw the pool area filled with people, not a chair left (this was acceptable to us since it was Memorial week-end), so after a day of driving all I wanted to do was lounge by the pool till dinner, not happening. So, we enter the lobby, to the smell of plaster and dust, the entire lobby was being re-modeled (we were never warned of this ahead of time), get to our room (very small and smelled like mildew) no bathtub!!!, Really?, We call the front desk to see if they have a room with a tub and the clerk tells us, she will have to get back to us....we wait..and wait...and wait...really? How long does it take to check to see if you have another room??? I mean we are talking about the Hampton Inn, not super 8. Finally, we decide to go get something to eat, while on our way out the front door, the clerk says to me, I haven't forgot about you!!!!! Awesome, right?? At this point I inform her it's way too late to change rooms. We run to get something to eat, hoping that while we were gone, the pool may have died down a little and maybe we could get an evening swim in, no such lick. Back up at our cramped little room, I continue to watch out the window at the pool below, ready to catch a glimpse of a couple empty chairs, when all of a sudden, all these people start to pack up their belongings and pack them into their cars parked in the lot and left!!! They weren't even guests at the hotel!!!! At this point I'm soo very angry, but I put on my suit and go down to finally enjoy the pool as a paying guest...the pool is closed!!! Really? So in the morning, we are expecting a breakfast buffet, that's what we were told, NOT, they offered scrambled eggs, raw sausage, oatmeal, toast, waffles (you had to make yourself) and coffee or apple juice. As we checked out, I was sure to let the desk clerk know all of this, however, she didn't want to hear it, all she had to say was I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your visit. Needless to say, we will NEVER stay at another Hampton Inn, wich is crazy, because both our companies put us up in Hampton Inns on bussiness trips.

Room Tip: no comment
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Deborah W,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to take my phone call about your most recent stay. I'm embarrassed about your experience at our hotel. Please know that these issues have been addressed and resolved. We hope that should your travels take you to Ocala, FL in the future that we can show you how hospitable our hotel truly is.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are Hilton Honors members of long standing, and try to stay loyal to the brand. This Hampton Inn may have restored my faith in Hilton Properties!!! I always research reviews prior to making reservations, when I read all the positive reviews I was encouraged. Also traveling with our rescue puppy creates challenges, since Hilton by nature is NOT pet friendly. ($75-$100 per night is not pet friendly...that is saying, I really don't want your pet, but if I must, then let's charge an exorbitant amount)
This property welcomed our pet, and a shout out to LISA who helped us secure the perfect pet friendly room!! Absolutely NO residual pet odors from prior clients' pets......we are responsible pet owners, and don't appreciate people who allow their pets to urinate wherever. Thanks to this management for hiring such caring employees, those who greet us and those who make sure that the rooms are clean and odor free.
Highly recommend this hotel, and we will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jeatty
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Jeatty,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we are glad that our hotel could make such an impression on your future stays with Hampton as a brand. We are glad that we could accommodate your pets, as you enjoyed our fabulous accommodations. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

From check in to check out, everything was perfect. The rom was spotless, the bed was comfortable. No outside noise, so sleep quality was great. They only thing that would have been better, would have been having a tub, in my King Room and a few more TV channels.
They hot breakfast was very nice & set up well. Their was a large eating area. Will stay at this location again!

Room Tip: I enjoyed my 1st floor room, but am sure they are all wonderful. If you are traveling with a pet, there is plenty of grass for nice long walks
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Floridasib,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we are glad that our hotel could make such an impression on your stay with us. We are glad to hear you were able to enjoy our complimentary On the House Hot Breakfast. I see that you were able to enjoy your accommodations with your pet, glad to hear we could accommodate both of you. We are glad that we could accommodate your pets, as you enjoyed our fabulous accommodations. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I had stopped staying at Hamptons awhile ago because they just seemed to be getting run down. But this one has changed my mind.. It is very clean.. And even through it is right off the hwy was very quiet. The worker all were very friendly and helpfull. There is even doors on the shower.. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. Will have to rethink my thoughts on Hampton inn in the future..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronald M
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Ronald M,