“Consistent food and service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #82 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Red Lobster has consistently good food & service. We tried the Wood-grilled Lobster, Shrimp, & Scallops on our visit today. It was very flavorful, and gave a variety of tastes. Service was very good.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Been to one Red Lobster you know what to expect. I would say that the service here was excellent. The staff went out of their way to meet certain requests.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great selection of seafood among a few other things and always great service. We go about once a year for a special outing but not on a regular basis.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently visited Red Lobster while shopping with a friend and we found the food tasty and reasonable and the atmosphere conducive to quiet conversation. Of course the cheese biscuits are always a plus!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Not being a very big fan of the franchise chains, I was drawn to a Birthday Dinner for my brother at his old standby "Red Lobster" It was "his day" and I really had no say in the matter. I gracefully accepted and we ventured to a Red Lobster that I had never visited before. I was quite surprised that we were seated as quickly as we were due to the crowd waiting. Initial service was quick and efficient, menus and drink orders . We each had a salad that I must say "I was very impressed with! Cold and fresh, not something that had been sitting around since yesterday! Our server returned in a reasonable amount of time and I ordered the "wood grilled platter which consisted of a small lobster tail, 4 scallops, and grilled shrimp. Things went Bad from there!! After a long wait and NO refills on drinks, a new server arrived (A runner) with our meal which I had to assume had been "sitting in the window" for a long time. Portions were extremely small and it was dry and tasteless! On the upside , my brothers wife raved about the "hand cut French fries" Fresh Not Frozen! The hostess finally appeared and was shocked by the fact that we still did not have a Drink Refill We finally finished with no inquiry about dessert? The bill came to $103.00 plus tip. I have had some Great Meals at Red Lobster, but sadly this was not one of them!

1  Thank ken m