“Nice Red Lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I like Red Lobster anyway, and am sorry to hear it is struggling financially. I would hate to see the chain disappear. I was at this Lobster for a quick lunch on a Monday. All was fine, though I thought it took a bit longer to get my meal than I expected. Nice service, good food. The waitress sent me away with a to-go iced tea without my asking, which was a nice surprise, and appreciated, as I was heading for a long drive to the Orlando airport right after lunch. Concerned about the time, I left my credit card behind, and the waitress came out to my car to give it to me. Talk about appreciation, whew!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and son always take me to the Ocala Red Lobster for Mother's Day. We always enjoy the food at this Red Lobster. The servers are always nice and attentive. Our server came to our table right away. We ordered our drinks and appetizer and the server brought them to our table quickly. We then ordered our entrees which took a very long time to arrive to our table and the temperature was just room temperature, We did enjoy the food despite the temperature. Our server kept our ice teas, sodas and biscuts coming! We always have leftovers to take home.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Joshua Q was our waiter and he was kind, sweet, funny, reliable, the best a waiter could be.
food was great as always too

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Just wanted to highlight this restaurant i had fried shrimp and fried potatoes the dish was great but the service was excellent. gotta give props to Carlos G.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We go to Red Lobster once in awhile. Now I remember why. It is too expensive for the quality of food & service. I ordered the Lobster in Paradise, when I came it was luke warm. It was good but not great. My hubby had fish & chips. He said it was greasy & tough, like it was over done. Our bill for the two dinners and soda was almost fifty bucks. The management of Red Lobster needs a reality check.