“Good German food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Good German food”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We have been going to this restaurant for quite some time as both me and my husband, which is part german and loves german food. The only thing that we have had a problem with is that they have cut the amount of food down to very small portions.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Trishagirl

Clearwater, Florida
“You Must Dine Here...”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

...if you enjoy good food you will love this restaurant. The dishes are German, but your tastebuds only recognize; Wow, this food tastes amazing! You walk in, are seated, and read a menu that you want to order one of everything on the menu! I decided on the wurst platter (knockwurst, weisswurst, & brautwurst), my girlfriend chose the Jaeger Schniztle. Before the meal even came I must first mention the dark wheat beer the restaurant has shipped in from Germany. It was delicious & every sip only makes you enjoy the flavor more. It was both delicious and fascinating at the same time! And so our awesome waitress Petra arrived with our meals and authentic German mustard. My wursts arrived on a delicious bed of sauerkraut, you add the mustard & it is incredible. Bites from my gf's dish were equally amazing. Bottom line is the two waitresses and the one cook combine to crank out incredible dishes that you could never expect to find in Ocala. I travel all over Florida for work, have gotten into 10 German restaurants from Miami to Pensacola & being a waiter previously, make it my job to review restaurants as critically as possible...this one holds the title of best German food I have yet to taste in the entire state. This team must take great pride in the food they put out & how they put it out because it shows. We were both expecting a typical dinner out & were completely blown away!!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Eskay213
Florida
“enjoyed!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

made a reservations and when I arrived we were the only people in the restauant. the waitress was good and explained the different dishes. there was live entertainment which was nice but it was loud and hard to carry a conversation especially when he started with audience parcipitation. I didnt come for entertainment I came for good food and conversation.
The food was good and the service slow because of the entetainment. all in all we enjoyed ourselves but will try to schedule our next visit on a quiet night.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bushman1
Wildwood, Fl
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We went expecting excellent German cuisine. Did not think it met that expectation. Won't be going back there again.

3 Thank DudesmomWildwood_Fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest German food Anywhere!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

If your looking for friendly atmosphere, great food, and fabulous beer, this place is well worth the visit! Anyone looking for something new to try come and enjoy the best place to eat anywhere!!!

• Visited April 2013