See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This new hotel is a fantastic value. The front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The room was quite large, nicely decorated and very clean. Bed and pillows were among the best we've ever slept on at any hotel, regardless of price. The included breakfast was very good and included way more hot options than we expected.

Room Tip: Top floor room was very quiet other than a bit of noise from I-75.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

This is a brand new hotel so it’s still very nicely maintained. The entire place is fresh and modern and clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful from check in to check out. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious. And the SHOWER! AH-MAZING. The free breakfast was incredible and had lots of selections. I would absolutely stay here again should I ever be going thru Ocala again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is brand new and the decor is very nice. Clean comfortable place to stay. Staff here was amazing. Every single person I encountered was so friendly. The manager was great. I can’t recall his name but I was in town to make arrangements at a funeral home and my appointment got pushed back. After telling him the situation he extended our checkout time so that my wife and kids could stay in the room while I took care of some important things. Probably the friendliest staff I’ve had at any hotel! Thank you for your great customer service!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay at this BRAND NEW HOTEL only 4 days after opening its doors! Here are a few of our favorite things:

-open spaced lobby/breakfast area with floor to ceiling windows
-spacious room/bathroom
-Keurig with k-cups
-very comfortable bed and pillows
-large exercise
-bench for luggage that was easily accessible that was built into the closet/desk furniture
-delicious breakfast with multiple options, including Cinnabon cinnamon rolls and an automated pancake maker

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family