“Get it "To Go"”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Ocala, Florida
“Get it "To Go"”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Can not comment on the condition of the inside because my husband and I call our order in and he goes to pick it up. While the orders have been plentiful, tasty, and money well spent, I will have to inspect cleanliness for myself after reading these reviews before I can put another yummy rib to my lips.

• Visited July 2014

“DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I was on vacation in Orlando and went on 4/15/14 and wanted some BBQ. Road pass this hole in the wall and figured and hole in the wall has good food. I look the reviews up and they were all good so I went in. First the decor was soooo dated that chef Ramsey would shut it down and gut it. The service was quick and for some ribs they came out just as quick. Boy o boy the ribs were raw and not good at all. The sides tasted like they got them from KFC (but there's maybe better). DONOT BELIEVE THE REVIEWS Very gross It was the worst BBQ ever. I would even subject the homeless to the mess. Oh I almost forgot the cook came out afterwards and his clothes look like he hadn't changed them since they open.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Grubbing05
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good Meal”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We had never tried barbecue before. We found it to be very good. The place is interesting and worth the trip off the highway. Our waitress was pleasant. There was a lot of food.

• Visited December 2013
Ocala, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NASTY”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Food and service wad Horriable the food was dry..sauce bottles look as if its been in the bottle for days at a time the cashier with that bad axcent and talks to much gets very annoying..the have roaches and rat traps and little mice running around NASTY PLACE

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank bigmomma352
Salt Springs, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

A lot better than sonnys lots of specials great service this is the best place in Ocala for BBQ this is worth a stop clean excellent service