“Very disappointed ”

Dining options: Reservations
Ocala, Florida
“Very disappointed ”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Based on our previous satisfying visits, we decided to go back for dinner Christmas Eve. Big mistake.
First they ran out of the entree my daughter ordered. An hour and 10 minutes after we were seated they finally brought our dinner but they have just discovered they ran out of the side item I ordered. The signature steak I ordered arrived beyond overdone. The manager was kind enough to adjust our check but we've heard enough excuses. Will not return, nor purchase any more of their gift cards.

Salt Springs
“not worth the money”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We just got home from LongHorn Steakhouse. It's definitely NOT worth the money. Chicken salad more than $13.00!!! I got the Western Cheese Fries which came with chili, bacon and cheese. The waiter came over and asked how they were and I told him there wasn't any chili on the fries. He went in back and came out with a little container and said that was how much chili was put on the fries. It was less than 1/4 cup! He said the chili might be under the cheese-NOPE not there either. I told him I thought the menu was deceiving to mention chili when there wasn't any. The waiter was very professional in the way he handled the situation. He was going to mention the amount to his manager. By the way, the fries were over $8.00! Don't waste your time going there. The prices are ridiculous.

• Visited December 2013
Salt Springs, Florida
“Just ok”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Very clean but very expensive, desert are excellent and Can be shared with 2 people very clean excellent service
Worth a stop if you do not mind paying top dollar

Ocala, Florida
“Wow, That Was Awful”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Have never been to a Longhorn Steakhouse and probably won't be back. My husband was eager to try the Oktoberfest Pretzel Sticks as an appetizer (after seeing the ad on T.V.) and then a cheeseburger as the second course. I decided to start with the Onion Soup and then the Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich. We waited a very long time (about 20 munutes) wondering why we had not yet received our appetizer and soup. Kept looking for our server to ask but she was no where to be found. Suddenly a different server plopped two cheeseburgers on the table and told us to enjoy. First of all we had ordered appetizer and soup and secondly we were waiting for a cheeseburger and a prime rib sandwich, our order was totally screwed up. I was ready to walk out of the restaurant at that point but my husband told me to wait. About ten more minutes passed and out came the appetizer and soup. The pretzel sticks were OK, a little too greasy but edible. The onion soup would have been good if it were not so incredibly salty. When the sandwiches came out I could not believe how bad the Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich was. A couple of slices of "Roast Beef" thrown on the flat top to heat, served on a pale, tiny, tasteless roll, accompanied by a few french fries. My husband felt bad that my dinner was so crappy so he offered a bite of his cheeseburger, which was OK. All I ate were the few slivers of meat from the sandwich, left the bread. Not a good experience.

• Visited November 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Long Story Short - Table 22, 11/19/2013
Excellent 7 oz Flo cooked perfectly. What ruined the meal was someone cleared the table while I was in the restroom. Upon my return I find the food I was going to take home is gone. In addition my glasses case disappeared. I hope whoever stole my glasses case truly needed it. In closing, it will be a very cold day in hell before I return to this facility.

Visited November 2013