“Love this place!”

Cactus Jack's Trail Rides
Ranked #3 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Ocala
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback riding is FUN! Relax and enjoy beautiful guided trail rides from the FLORIDA HORSE PARK and on the Ocala GREENWAY Trail System. Horseback riding is FUN, SAFE and AFFORDABLE. We offer trail rides on our gentle, safe horses! See Florida's oak hammocks, pine forests, and green fields. Riding is the best way to see the beauty of the Ocala area. This is truly Florida at its best. The park is over 90,000 acres!!! We have outstanding horses and our guides have years of experience. We take riders 6 years old and up. We also do custom rides for the more experienced riders. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy, and we will do our best to accomodate..........Call for reservations!
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I loved this place. I was worried because it was a bit on the pricey side, but it was worth every dollar spent. The horses are so gentle and the trails are great for beginners. The staff were so friendly and understanding.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

My experience started off a little rocky one week ago. I had to cancel my Saturday trip because my child was sick. The man who answered the phone was a bit cranky and lectured me that he has to hire guides for each trip and that you can only cancel and re-book a Group-On purchase once. Okay, that's fine but I have no conrol over someone's health and a little politeness goes a long way. HOWEVER, when we arrived the following Saturday, our guide HEATHER made up for everything. She is excellent with the horses and the kids and our ride was so much fun! Thank you, HEATHER, for a great experience. Remember Trippers, you can ask for her!!!!

3  Thank CynthiaNuce
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Our family took the 2 hour trail ride over the Greenway Landbridge on I-75 for our son's 11th birthday. It was very enjoyable! Lots of shade throughout the ride which was great on a day over 90°. Very friendly staff. All the horses were all well behaved and got along with each other. Along the ride we saw some wildlife including a few coyotes in the distance and a box tortoise. We will definitely return!!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have gone to Rock Springs twice and had a great time. The staff is awesome, their focus on keeping everyone happy and safe. The horses are well mannered. Great family fun no matter what your level of experience is. I am definitely going back.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Experienced rider or not this is a fun time. Wranglers were good horse people, very friendly and helpful. They worked hard to get riders on a horse to fit their riding ability. Would do it again.