“Not just pizza”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Not just pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

While others at the table split a large pizza that was delicious and loaded with good stuff, I chose pasta---rigatoni quarto formaggio in fact. It was awesome! Fresh pasta, fresh sauce, lots of ricotta and so creamy! Yum. This play is always busy, right up til closing time. Now I know why!

“This place rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

If you want homemade Italian food and New York Style pizza, this is the place to go. We have been customers for years, and Little Joey's never disappoints.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank pat7089
north Port
“The best I have had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I live close to 200 miles South of this restaurant. I go to this area to see a good friend whenever I can. My friend is always telling me how great Little Joey's is so finally I decided to check it out. I first must say that this restaurant has a few or more in Florida and I went to two. The first one I went to had a special which was Clams and mussels fra diablo. I asked my server if I could have this but rather the Fra Diablo could I have it with white clam sauce. This was the first time in my life that did not have to add any seasoning (salt) to my dish. The clam sauce was perfect, the clams and mussels were plentiful and the linguini was cooked to perfection. My friend had a Stomboli which I tasted and it was fantastic. My friend also requested that the Stromboli have mushrooms and omit ant sausage, no problem. Again fantastic. The next time I tried a different Little Joey's and this was on Highway 41 and the intersection of Lacanta again in Florida. This time I ordered Clams Casino as an appy, linguini Fra Daiblo and my friend had an individuel pizza. The Clams Casino were flavorful and my only comment would be the bacon was too big. I have had clams casino in many restaurants and they are always different but yet flavorful, the best ever I have had were in Berta's in Wanaque, New Jersey. Little Joey's did have the great flavor that I expected from Clams casino. My friend had never had this dish so I offered one and my friend really enjoyed it so I gave my friend another. The Fra Diablo was great and remember this is a spicy dish. I also tasted my friends pizza and can honestly say it was great. I wish I could give more that the five stars because Little Joey's pizza and Italian restaurant deserves more. I wanted to go one more time before traveling 200 miles home but sadly it was a Sunday and they are closed on this day.
Again great food and service.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Davel2065
“Junk”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

If they call it a New York Pizza it's junk, Chicago's Thin Pizzas are much better. People think Chicago pizzas are deep dish, but that's only BS. Chicago has the best thin pizzas.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank OcalaIrv
Ocala, Florida
“Great Food at a Great Price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

We've been eating here about once a week since moving to Ocala. You can't beat the food or the price.

• Visited December 2013