“Good food, good choice”

Pi on Broadway
Ranked #64 of 479 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food, good choice”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Lunch for two. Had the BLT and Burger, both were excellent and creative. The burger was grass fed beef and was very good, I'm not sure if $12 was a reasonable price though. Great beer selection and they also have brick oven pizza.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pier5660

“Great atmosphere!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We love the upstairs patio and live music.....especially on a nice night, you can't beat it......for Ocala, that is!! We are pretty much food snobs, and the food was ok but overpriced. The atmosphere makes it worth it, though!!

Visited February 2013
“Ordinary”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Let`s just say I think I have tried everything they have! I have been there a lot and I like a lot of things about the place. Sadly, I do NOT like their food. They serve a wedge salad as a side item which is not something I see very often so I like that. But the pizza? No, thanks!

Visited February 2013
Ocala, Florida
“Good pizza, interesting atmosphere, good management”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

My wife and I were walking around downtown Ocala and noticed people atop a building located about one block from the square. We walked down the street and discovered that the people we had seen were in the rooftop section of Pi. We went in and checked out the restaurant, including the rooftop. The rooftop has a bar and the night we were there, entertainment. But it was a chilly evening, so we decided to eat inside. We sat downstairs at a bar directly in front of the open pizza oven. Pi has great collection of craft beers on tap, we while we waited for our pizza, we enjoyed the beer, the warm oven and watching the cooks prepare the food. While we were waiting, the friendly manager stopped by and chatted with us.
Our food was prepared in front of us and we watched it cook in the oven. When it came, it was hot and delicious. This is a great place, and we will be back soon.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm going back soon!”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Great location, great atmosphere, Sweet Water IPA.
I didn't eat at Pi but I will next time.
The upstairs deck is perfect.

Visited April 2013