“ATTENTIVE STAFF & AWESOME SANDWICHE”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #68 of 497 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stopped In for lunch one day when we were out running errands. I had the pastrami and my husband had a roast beef sandwich. They were both delicious and very large! The potato salad was awesome. The manager checked on us several times and the staff was very friendly. Would recommend to all.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A nice retreat for a nosh. Order at a counter, find a table, someone brings the order when it's ready. Relaxing atmosphere. Mellow music. This is not a loud kiddie place; you can go alone with a book or bring friends to catch up. Reasonable prices, good food.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am on Weight Watchers and have become very selective about where I eat so that I can stay on plan. McAlisters has a Choose Two option that fits the bill. You choose two of 1/2 salad, 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 spud or a cup of soup. I get 1/2 of the Memphian which is a sandwich with roast beef, ham and turkey and a cup of soup. My favorite soup is chicken and sausage gumbo but I like the french onion soup as well. The service is great. The restaurant is always neat and clean. All the servers are friendly and the food is delicious. We go here about once a week.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Went with friends for lunch for the first time. You order at the counter from a wide selection and they give you your drinks and a number. A server brings your order to the table when ready.had french dip which was very good

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Monday Lunch Bunch - what? Only two of us? Yep, but we hit the jackpot, stopping in to McAlister's Deli and having a rueban Sandwich, and a cup of soup (Brocholli N'cheese) YUM, while my friend had the turkey, and cranberry salad. Both were excellent. We'll be back.

1  Thank Gary U