“great mediteranian food”

Ranked #96 of 484 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
“great mediteranian food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Small place in a strip mall. You could easily pass it up but dont.The food is always good.
,,nice people great value.One of the best places in town imho.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank theeating1

“Grrreat little gem”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We are fans of non chain restaurants. This little place doesn't have fancy decor, but the food is always excellent and the owner & staff are very friendly. Ok, so of course you need to try the gyro, but the other dishes such as the chicken are also fabulous with just the right amount of spice, yummy saslad & great flat bread...and the yogurt sauce is so wonderful. We make a point of stopping in @ 2x a month. Go & it'll become one of your favorites too.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Cathy K
“The Best Falafel and Gyros in Town”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Don't let the décor or the small size scare you. This little hole in the wall serves up the best Greek food in Ocala. I know because I've eaten at all the other Greek restaurants in town. The menu is small; they only make a few things but holy cow they do it right. The best falafel I've ever had. These guys make everything homemade and it's awesome. Their prices are good too. I have a sensitive stomach and am prone to indigestion and I've never had an issue with the food here. If you like Greek you have to go here.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ateraxes
Ocala, Florida
“Great little family owned place ”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed a really great little family owned restaurant gyro is the best I've had in ocala

2 Thank jody s
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I am constantly craving the food from this place! It has almost become a joke with my friends and family...where do you want to eat? "Gyro Grill!" I have to say this: their Tzatziki sauce is the best I've ever ever tasted. The actually MAKE it in-house! It makes all the difference. This is a family-run operation, and I was sorry to hear they recently had a death in the family. So, be patient with them, and be kind if they mess something up-they have to keep working even while they may be dealing with personal things.

• Visited February 2013