“new fusion buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
minnesota
“new fusion buffet”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

new fusion buffet,new owner,good food....try it.......sushi,hot soup,ice cream,and price was decent for the amount of food we got,and the new owner(presumably)was so nice.

• Visited April 2012

Ocala, Florida, United States
“Save your money and your stomach”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

i was in the shores outside of ocala and i decided to stop in for a bite craving some Chinese buffet before going to pick up my daughter from the baby sitter....what i got was one of the worst dining experiences in my life as one of the only 2 customers currently in the restaurant our 1 waitress was unable to handle us and spent most of the time yelling at other employees or sitting on her butt the food had been out well past its throw out time meat was hard and inedible having been baked under heat lamps and having all moisture removed the one job the waitress had wa to remove used plates and refill drinks and did neither ..it wasn't until i tried to refill my own drink that she finally got of her butt and did it ..then upon check out she charged me the crab leg price even though i had none and upon my saying such she pulled the me no speak english and ended up having to pay 14 dollars for bad food bad service and hearing nothing but yelling in chinese for 40 mins......

please save your money go to local spots like Ocean Buffet or China Lees that have decent prices great food and awesome service

• Visited November 2011