“Great Breakfast food!”

Scrambles Cafe
Ranked #43 of 476 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ocala
“Great Breakfast food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I'm always looking for a great breakfast place and Scrambles fit the bill. The food is excellent quality and cooked to perfection. I always get the Triple Crown which has a half waffle, eggs and bacon or sausage. The bacon is smoked in apple wood and is delicious. The portions are healthy and you do not go away hungry.

I keep wanting to try other things, like a sandwich or a omelet, but I hate to mess with perfection. They close around 2, so don't get there late.

• Visited June 2013

Ocala, Florida
“Home Cooking!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Wow!! This place is wonderful. Small, and if busy, you better plan on a wait....but worth it!! Everything we've had so far has been great and the portions just the right size.

Visited October 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Decent breakfast”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The place is very cute, nicely decorated, and very, very clean.
The service was just OK. Honestly, we were still two steps away from our table, and was already rushed...........What would you like to drink? I like prompt service, but at least let someone sit down, get a menu, and breath before taking a drink order. And, no the place was not crowded, so no need for that.
The food was good...........not great. I had the has and eggs. Eggs were perfectly cooked, and the English Muffin was good. The hash was good, but VERY salty.

Not a bad spot....just wouldn't hurry to get back if I was in the area.

• Visited May 2013
Ocala, Florida
“Great Place if you're on a diet.”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I went there with a friend and ordered their omelet with grits and toast. The food was tasty...what there was of it. (I went home and made some scrambled eggs because I was still hungry and far from satisfied).

If you have the appetite of a flea, this place rocks! Personally, I won't be back.

• Visited August 2012
“Good food, not so great service”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Went to Scrambles today for brunch. The food was wonderful- omelets, pancakes, biscuits, potatoes. The service was slow and inattentive. I was never offered a single refill on my coffee - to me that's a pretty big ding against a breakfast place. Will probably give it another try since it's close to home and hope for better service from staff.

• Visited April 2013