“Just plain good food”

Crossroads Country Kitchen
Ranked #115 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We've been coming here for the last several years, since we discovered it by accident. Breakfast is really good. Crab cakes are awesome. Wait staff is friendly & give great service. We highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Suezm

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Awesome all you can eat Cat Fish! Try it out only a couple miles off 75. Super friendly people and real nice atmosphere service is very helpful and pleasant

1  Thank C C
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Our "Monday Lunch Bunch," hit the "Kitchen," today, and as always received a very good meal. I had the fried fish (two big slabs) one of the guys had the fresh Omelet (more than he could handle) and the last had the Turkey wrap - very good.

On our "short list" of places to return to.

1  Thank Gary U
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I'm from Maryland and you cannot beat the state for its crab cakes. However, when coming home from a recent trip, my husband and I stopped in for dinner. I was quite surpised to to see that "Maryalnd" crab cakes were listed on the menu. I thought I would give a Florida restaurant a chance and ordered them. Much to my dismay, they were quite good. However, no restaurant in Florida can come anywhere close to a Maryland crab cake. I will definitely go back, and perhaps get the crab cake dinner.

1  Thank Sandy S
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at 6:00 pm. Greeted by a friendly young girl who seated us and brought us a glass of water and the menues...she even carried a specials board over where we could see it. Then the waiting started....almost 15 minutes....only one waitress that we saw and she was helping clean....with 4 tables waiting to order. She finally put the broom away and took the order for the table behind us...then she went to turn it in.....she came back and passed us up and took the oder for a table on the other side of us. We were there for 10 minutes berfore they came in...so we just got up and left and they really didn't care....we saw the young lady tell her when we came in.... VERY poor service.