“RENOVATING”
Review of Mesa de Notte

Mesa de Notte
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesa de Notte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Just to let you know that they are expanding and renovating this very popular restaurant this summer. Please visit Don Chepe, a sister restaurant located at SE 25th and SE 17th, for some excellent cuisine.

1  Thank Dale B

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 6. Everyone was pleased with their entree. The marinara sauce. I had an Alfredo sauce which was good also. Will return again.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Went there for a late lunch after enjoying the Silver Springs glass boat ride. Great Italian food, pretty authentic in my opinion and professional service. The decor was kind of diner like, but that didn't affect our experience too much. Overall a great experience, I'd add a half star if possible.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We visited Mesa de Notte on St Valentine's day. The restaurant was operating at its maximum capacity. Nevertheless, the food was outstanding. I ordered the Snapper Marciano and it is now one of my favorite seafood pasta of all time. The service was excellent, restaurant personnel gave out red roses to every single woman in the restaurant to celebrate the occasion. Overall, a great experience. It would have been even better on a not so crowded date but even with the overbooked list, the restaurant staff was able to maintain everyone happy. I also ordered a sangria ( which I don't usually do since most places just give you what seems like a juice with minimum wine in itl) but I saw another client ordered and it looked quite like a real sangria. Well, I was right, the sangria was amazing, I would go back to the restaurant just for their sangria. The price is quite high when compared to similar restaurants, but overall a great place for special occasions or just to satisfy some great Italian craving.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We used to love this restaurant, but the food has really gone downhill and the restaurant has a funny smell like sewer. We noticed this last year and mentioned it to the owner. Apparently, they haven't had it fixed. Won't be going back...

1  Thank LesleyR809