“w”

Ranked #27 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$10 - US$65
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Artisinal Dish/Blue Wagyu- a European-inspired deli of gourmet and organic foods, locally raised Wagyu burgers and steaks.
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This is not your typical restaurant....Everything is specially prepared. No preservatives no microwaves only the best, the freshest and the highest quality of food. People that care about their health and what they eat will love Artisinal Dish!!! People that know quality food will be surprised!!!! The owner is wonderful and works very hard at keeping everyone happy and healthy!!!!

There are newer reviews for Artisinal Dish

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I stopped by Artisinal Dish for the first time last week around 4 pm. Just walking in to the main room I was enchanted. The front room has tables that can accommodate any size group . It also has a couch and table with magazines and papers to read . I followed the great smells to an area with I ordered chicken salad , squash soup, and a cookie. The soup was excellent , the chicken salad the perfect balance of mayonnaise and lemon , and the cookie delicious . As I ate I watched many people greeting each other and having a good time laughing and talking as they ate . I heard 2 people say they had been there for lunch and were returning to take food home for dinner . There were people picking up to go orders. I had a glass of cold crisp white wine , was greeted by Mary, one of the owners, and introduced around to different diners . Everyone was helpful and warm and I appreciated that as I was traveling on to southern Florida. If I lived near Ocala I would be there often eating in and taking food home to eat. It is organic and healthy and yummy all at the same time. Wish there was such a place in Dallas !

1  Thank Emily G
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Had some delicious shrimp kabobs, and a Wagyu beef steak. OUTSTANDING. Love the setting....great professional service. If people like microwaves and fast food this is not for you.......each meal or dish is prepared and if it needs heating it is done in an oven.....So sit back and relax and enjoy it .....soak it in.......I just love it.

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at dish one time before. I ordered the chicken salad sandwich and took it to go. I was the only customer in the store on that visit last month, and it took quite awhile for someone to ask if I needed anything etc... So today on my day off my boyfriend and I decided to go there for lunch. I heard about the burgers being good, so he would like that and then I wanted the chicken salad again. But-we never got to eat anything. There was no place to sit. Just the 2 bar seats, which we would've been fine with that-even though it would've been awkward. We were passed multiple times by employees and from what other reviews described her to be-the owner?! Nobody even acknowledged that we were even there-not even a hello or anything! So we waited about 10 minutes...people just kinda stared at us (other customers) so we left! We are on our way to another restaurant right now to actually eat lunch.... So steer clear of DISH! We will never be back...

5  Thank Laurenandbrian
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Wow. I was a bit skeptical when I saw yet another restaurant on Urbanspoon. This time it was listed under "Organic". Wow, a restaurant that prepares food as I do at home! AWESOME! Scouting the menu was like looking through my fridge. Easy, quick, healthy and delicious menu choices.

1  Thank LaylinaW