“Real burgers”

Five Guys
Ranked #74 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Great burgers! Topping were awesome (lots to choose from) and the best fries I've had in years... Posted right in the front is where they got the potatoes from (Ocala needs more of that!) It's definitely not a light meal, but I wanted something hot and good for the soul!

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Great homemade style burger, great fries. Soda machine like I've never seen before, must have had over 50 options. The meat tastes delicious and I actually liked the simpler burgers with less toppings - I could taste better the meat.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Burgers , with almost any topping of your choice (like raw onion, fried onions, mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, pickle relish, etc) and huge order of fresh fries (although a little greasy), Peanuts in the shell to munch while you are waiting. It usually takes about 7 minutes for your order to be ready.
There are 2 tables outside but they face a parking lot.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I love a good, messy burger! I found myself right down the middle with their burgers and fries. My first dislike, would be how salty everything was. The burger itself was salty, the caramelized onions were salty and don't get me started on the fries. Although they were freshly made from potatoes ... they were still salty as well. I know a ton of people out there who love salty stuff. This would be right up their alley. But it was all too salty for me. I wouldn't NOT go there again - I would just ask for no salt on anything. It could have just been an off day ... and they just salted everything too much. But I've had WAYYYY better burgers in other places .... I don't agree that it has the best burgers ... but they weren't miserable. If we were to go again, I'd just ask for them to use no salt ...

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have been to 5 Guys a few times. I do not know if it is disappointment due to hype, but I am not a fan of this restaurant. The burgers are good, but nothing special in my book. The only reason I go to 5 Guys is because they have A1 steak sauce for the burgers (this is delicious).

My biggest complaint is that their smallest portion of fries is HUGE and so I hate going there for lunch because they give you three service of fries when you only want one. I would prefer to pay less and get fewer fries. I hate to waste food so I eat as much as I can only to still throw some away.