“Luxury in Lodging”

Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This is a beautiful Hotel to visit. The rooms are amazing and very clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in at a hotel. I usually don't sleep well away from home because of back problems. However, I had no problem falling asleep here. It was a very quiet location with lovely landscaping. I felt pampered.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristy B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala! We appreciate your feedback, it helps us in assuring that we are achieving our goal of successfully taking care of each and every one of our guests.

I hope you found everything with your stay perfect, and that you consider us your home away from home!

If there was anything that did not exceed your expectations, please let me know so that I may address my team members. We want to ensure that every stay with us is comfortable and relaxing.

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or by phone at 352-867-0300.

Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala. We love having you here!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We've stayed at serve real Hampton Inns and this is certainly one of the best. We were greeted upon arrival and the front desk was both efficient and friendly. The hotel is very clean and the beds comfortable. It is situated near several restaurants just a few minuted away. Downtown Ocala is 10 minutes down the road. The Paddock Mall with a Macys is also very close by. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from Rte 75 for a quiet night's sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stopped overnight at this hotel, and was very pleased with all that I experienced there. Excellent access to restaurants and returning to I-75. Complimentary breakfast and internet access is always a plus.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thanks for taking the time to let others know why we are the #1 Hampton in Florida!

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Great stay. Lots of restaurants around this great location . Clean rooms, great service and excellent choice of breakfast items . Would stay here again for sure and would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
The over night rates were also good.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I understand that this Hampton Inn is brand new, and it shows! This hotel was Very Clean, Very Comfortable, convenient to I-75 and restaurants--rignt next to Cracker Barrel! I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for business. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

I couldn't say it better myself. We are comming up on 1 year December 5th and we are still getting comments that we are brand new. That is what makes us the #1 Hampton in Florida!
Thanks and we hope business brings you back often..

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Very new, clean, beautiful Hampton Inn. Breakfast good. Very hospitable. Good prices. (Old Hampton Inn book directs you to OLD Hampton Inn with wrong telephone Number and address). Easy access from I-75.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Since Hampton isn't printing books anymore I think directions and phone number is a curse we will have to live with untill every one throws the books out. We are glad you found us and now you know where we are at! Loyal Hampton guest finding us, liking what they find, has made us the # 1 Hampton in the State of Florida.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stayed here with 2 of my kids for a weekend. Hotel is fairly new and in great shape. Good location with plenty of restaurants and shopping in close proximity. Like all Hampton Inn's I appreciate the free internet.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Jim,
Hope the kids had a chance to enjoy the pool while you were here. It's almost time to turn the heater on so on your next trip the pool will be nice and comfortable even after those chilly nights! Thanks for taking the time to comment on our hotel.