“Nice stop onto Punta Gorda winter break”

Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
madison WI
“Nice stop onto Punta Gorda winter break”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Right off highway yet when there feels private and secluded. As Hilton High Honors member, was offered a suite at no extra cost. Place appears to be quite new. Staff very attentive. Restaurant and shopping center within walking distance.

Room Tip: ask for lower level
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Kristy B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 26 December 2016
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala! We appreciate your feedback, it helps us in assuring that we are achieving our goal of successfully taking care of each and every one of our guests.

I hope you found everything with your stay perfect, and that you consider us your home away from home!

If there was anything that did not exceed your expectations, please let me know so that I may address my team members. We want to ensure that every stay with us is comfortable and relaxing.

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or by phone at 352-867-0300.

Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala. We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Arabic first
toronto canada
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was extremely impresssed with so many things. i stay at 4 and 5 star hotels all the time and would gladly put you up in that category any day. Some little things that impressed me are - room layout, comfort level of mattress, number of pillows and quality of them, the bathoom, the fact that the shower had two soap/shampoo shelf holders, the shower head, the outward shower liner and the complimentary ammenties, the to-go food, the hot and healty choice breakfast (especially the oatmeal with nuts and cranberrys) and love the holder by the way. and last but not least, i love the fact that your outdoor pool has heater jets not only on the walls of the pool but on the bottom part of the floor, i have never seen that before. and we just came from Disneyworld. Great job. The only problem i see going for your guys, is your name. no offence but i think it looks too much like the howard johnson logo and people probably associate you with that caliber of hotels. you need a modern european twist like a cooler name that will apeal to the right class of people. just my two cents, and hopefully this gets read by someone. thanks again. Ryan TORONTO ONTARIO

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank ryanandolga

Fairhope, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Needed rest for upcoming drive to Miami. I picked Hampton Inn because I knew I could be assured of a comfortable bed and pillows. I've stayed in Hampton Inns from Long Island to Florida to Texas and they all have been uniformly excellent. I highly recommend them as a place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Maryland
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed here 3 months ago and loved it...brand new hotel, great new decor and very clean. This time we were on traffic side (even number rooms). I though my wife was joking about earplugs in the nightstand...the hotel is right next to I-75 off ramp...you hear every truck going south all night long. Had a pillow over my head and still heard the rumbling. Woke up in the morning and saw the card offering ear plugs for our comfort!!!!
...You weren't kidding about the earplugs....!!!!

Room Tip: Get an even number room
Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JimsBuddy
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Unfortunately we can’t put everyone on the even side of the building. We have double insulated windows and what engineers considered “adequate” sound retention for the walls. We of course have some guest that still are bothered by the highway noise and per some of their comments and request we do put earplugs in the highway side rooms. Some guests turn the fan on continuous for the white noise and our clocks also have several different nature sounds. We are a highway property and road noise is just a fact that I can’t change but we do try and give options.
New Harmony, Indiana
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A 1 night stop on our way south. Very convenient to interstate, walk to Cracker Barrel or drive to a multitude of other eating establishments. Room was quiet even on interstate side of bldg. beds comfortable, room tastefully decorated, bathroom generous size, nicely appointed. Nice hot breakfast buffet included with decent coffee. Discount with AAA membership. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
I need you to come to work for us! What a great review, Thank You!
North Carolina
Reviewed 13 April 2014

No doubt #1 in Ocala the rooms are great and clean, great bed and bath is clean, the breakfast is outstanding the staff is the best will always stay ay Ocala Hampton. We were not looking to stay in Ocala but glad we did

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Utica, NY, United States
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Do not get a room on highway (I-75) side; a bit noisy. Front desk staff excellent, both on arrival and departure. Complimentary breakfast disappointing. No bacon, toaster not working, no bagels restocked.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kari W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
I am very sorry to hear that we didn't have bacon for your breakfast that is my favorite also. If Hampton would allow I would have it out there every day! I did look into the toaster and found out that apparently someone turned the heater part of the toaster off I'm sure it was a mistake by a guest or one of my staff. Those new toasters have so many different settings and switches I can't be sure but it does work now!