“Great Stay as Always!!!!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Thank you to the entire staff they really made me feel at home. I always try my best to stay at this hotel when ever I am going through this area. It is always clean and the staff really goes out of there way to help me enjoy my stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Thank you....See you guys soon

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristy B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala! We appreciate your feedback, it helps us in assuring that we are achieving our goal of successfully taking care of each and every one of our guests.

I hope you found everything with your stay perfect, and that you consider us your home away from home!

If there was anything that did not exceed your expectations, please let me know so that I may address my team members. We want to ensure that every stay with us is comfortable and relaxing.

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or by phone at 352-867-0300.

Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala. We love having you here!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I travel a lot. I stay in hotels at least 3 nights a week. For the price, this is an excellent hotel to stay. The rooms looked new. Bathrooms are in great shape. The bed was very comfortable and sheets smelled fresh. Also the towels were in very good new shape.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton in Ocala, FL. this Hampton is the place to stay for a reasonable price. The staff is great they are extremely competent and friendly. The rooms are very clean and everything works! A great place to stay

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great excess to local tours and adventures. Extremely friendly outgoing staff. Fast internet and an excellent laundry room to catch up washing clothes while traveling. Provides an efficient weight set in the fitness room, along with cardio equipment. Pool was very clean. Breakfast was hot and had enough choice.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed for a quick weekend and found the hotel to be a great surprise for this area and the category of this type of hotel. The place is well decorated, clean and staff is very nice. The breakfast buffet is well stocked, clean and organized. Don't expect a gourmet breakfast but there are eggs, precooked omelets, waffle maker, juices, yogurts, oatmeal, pastries and several coffee selections. The fitness center is clean and useful.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room in the back of the hotel because the highway is back there.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

We are so glad you found everything to your liking. I have to hople there are more weekend visits to our area in the future!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Everything was new and clean. Room with a king size bed was great, big screen TV, nice desk, pull out couch, big walk in shower. Workout room was bigger than other Hampton Inns, lots of machines and free wieghts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have been coming to ocala for 15 years. many hotels are old, dated and poorly maintained. this property is new, well run and maintained and centrally located. would highly recommend it. only caveat is that one side of hotel backs up to interstate and is very noisy. would def. request room on quiet side. if you are located on noisy side they do offer earplugs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gerry h
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Some people are upset by the earplugs but then some appreciate them understanding that everyone can't be on the side away from highway. Strangley the other day I had a guest tell me he found it soothing. He didn't even try the earplugs or nature sounds on the radio! He said it wasn't as bad as some of the airport properties he has stayed in! Thanks for the review we hope to see you often.