“The nicest Hampton yet!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Augusta,GA
“The nicest Hampton yet!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here twice in the last week, on the way to Anna Maria Island and on the way back to Augusta,ga. This is one of the nicest Hamptons we have ever stayed in, it is only about 18 months old. The rooms were perfect, no noise and the breakfast was good! Thanks to Barbara, Jake and Fern, they are so nice! There was a baseball tournament in the hotel on our way back, they told us about this and placed us away from the kids, on the fourth floor. It was perfect! You will not be disappointed in this Hampton!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristy B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 26 December 2016
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala! We appreciate your feedback, it helps us in assuring that we are achieving our goal of successfully taking care of each and every one of our guests.

I hope you found everything with your stay perfect, and that you consider us your home away from home!

If there was anything that did not exceed your expectations, please let me know so that I may address my team members. We want to ensure that every stay with us is comfortable and relaxing.

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or by phone at 352-867-0300.

Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites – Ocala. We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Arabic first
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Obviously, this is a reference to Joseph Conrad's novel, and it illustrates my feelings about Ocala. Nevertheless, since these are work trips, I can't hold that against the Hampton Inn. Although not a luxury hotel, the Hampton Inn in Ocala is adequate for all needs, clean, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. During my stay there, that all went a long way to helping me forget that I was in a town that I would liken to somewhere in Viet Nam without the culture. However, if you're looking for a Dollar store, there are three on one corner. In summary, hotel was great... stay there if you're stranded in Ocala.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jeffrey B
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was a new beautiful hotel. The rooms were extrmely clean and great beds. I would stay here over a luxury hotel for the price and service. The breakfast area in the morning was very clean and very good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed at the Hampton inn because I had a wedding to attend in the area. It was a great location, great price, the staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean and fresh. If I'm ever in the area this will be my first choice for my stay.

• Stayed May 2014
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Lets hope you have lots of reasons to visit the area! We have alot of great things going on in our area!
Archer, Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Excellent location right off of I-75. Very close to nice shopping mall, friends, restaurants, or anything else you need. Very clean. Outstanding staff. Wish I had checked the type of mattress on the bed...I would buy one just like it for my homes!

Room Tip: Always get a room as far away from busy streets, highways, etc. do not get a room near the elevators...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
if you want you can view the hampton home collection at hampton.com and see if they have them! Thanks for taking the time to give us a great comment.
Dillard, Georgia
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed here on our way to Ft. Lauderdale for our cruise on Carnival Freedom. It was a typical Hampton Inn, very clean, staff was very nice and the free breakfast is always very welcomed. It is a good place to stay. My only problem was the bed was as hard as a rock. I may have been just that bed, but I got very little sleep that night. My wife actually slept on the couch because the bed was so hard. Would I stay there again, yes definitely. I like Hampton Inn's and think this problem was just a fluke.

Room Tip: The back up the hotel faces the interstate, the noise wasn't bad but you may want to ask for a r...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Fern H, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
I am sorry you found the bed uncomfortable. I don't have an answer for you because all our beds were ordered at the same time and are Hampton Standard. Since I don't know what room you stayed in I can't check to see if anything is different in that room but I will have the guys pay close attention when they are flipping mattresses to see if any thing is different. Thanks for the heads up!
Pensacola, Florida, Usa
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel is conveniently located off I-75, near restaurants. The room decor is modern, was quiet and the beds were comfortable. The wifi was good - didn't lose connction until I left the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to others that will be coming into the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stop Over or staying a week we do our best to make your stay comfortable. Thanks for your time to write us a review.