“Always good”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Anytime we eat at an Outback, no matter what state, it's good and this was no exception. Prompt and friendly service.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Everything was great!! the service the food it was delish! the Onion is soooooo good!!! it was a nice clean place to eat.we will be back in sept!!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great food! Great service. They were very busy and it was a Sunday evening. Biggest challenge was finding a parking place.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

My husband ordered the shrimp and steak cooked medium well. I ordered the Outback Special sirloin cooked medium well. Both steaks came to us very undercooked. The Outback Special was not a good cut of meat either. We had to wait for our server to come by after cutting into the bloody steaks. This took quite a few minutes. She gladly took the steaks to be recooked but by the time they were returned I had finished my baked potato. Consequently I had to eat my steak by itself. By the steaks not being cooked as ordered, the flow of our meal was totally disrupted and we did not enjoy our meal. I do not recommend this Outback to others. The same thing happened to me last year at this Outback with my steak being undercooked. I have learned my lesson. On our next trip to Florida we will not eat at this Outback again. Be warned that medium well does not mean just a little bit of pink in the middle as they will tell you. In the 2 times I have eaten there, it means red and bloody.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Waitress was polite, spicy chicken sandwish good, coconut shrimp good.. steakhouse salad could use some work :)